Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how to upload pics on here so I got a 1968 starcraft jetstar picked it up really cheap for the age it's a solid boat mostly been redone by someone else all new wiring depth finder trolling motor 2014 Suzuki 4 stroke I'm just getting it set up for my likings I do alot of night fishing I've added led strips to light up the inside of the boat an added serious head lights to navigate the stump fields but I'm wondering if anyone has came up with a diy elevated light to shine over their poles in the past I used glow sticks looking to get away from them I've had a idea of using a led on a stick of PVC with some kind mount that would make it removable i know someone on here is using some kind of diy light or store bought setup

·
Registered
470 Posts
Uv lights are great for lighting things up with little battery use an it doesn’t take a whole lot of em. Can order them from amazon and such. I’m thinking ima get some on my boat pretty soon as well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I use this Innovative light for evening/night paddling with both my kayak and paddleboard. It's easy to attach and seems to provide enough light for visibility. You may even go water skiing with this in the dark. Favorably, I don’t need to drill or follow a process that can mess up the surface of my kayak. But it adheres well with solid brightness that ensures safety and observance of regulations.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts