Life

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by nanan, Sep 28, 2008.

1. nanan

nanan New Member

State:
    ohio
    I want to thank you all for being so good to the husband he adores everyone of you and has met some super friends . Has a new out look on people. I think you all rock happy fishing . I just received word that another one of my euchre internet friends went to doc friday and she now has lung cancer they are running her thru more tests to see if that is where they stop and begin to save her life . Please all prayers apprecaited. I am making her a hope blanket (crocheted). Hugggggggs and happy fishing thank you all with all my heart again . love you all

2. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    There def. is a great bunch of guys and gals here on the BOC! Alot of good hearted people! We all seem to look out for each other in times of need! Im really glad to be a part of it all!

3. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    thanks dear nice post

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Tricia welcome to the BOC/SOC. Appreciate the kinds words. Yes, the BOC has a lot to offer and something for all taste.

5. 72hdflh

72hdflh New Member

State:
    West Salem, Ohio
    Prayers sent to your friend, and thanks for the kind words.

6. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Tricia all prayers are with your friend. and thank you for such kind words. this is a wonderful site with tons and tons of wonderful people.

7. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Being praying for your friend, we are always here when you need us..:wink:

8. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    The site is awesome and full of great people. Everytime I attend an event, I seem to meet a new member and it is pretty cool to see everyone in person.

9. Ben Noll

Ben Noll New Member

State:
    Ohio
    So sorry of your friends illness.I lost my momma to cancer about 11 years ago and still think of her everyday.She is in my prayers.Good fisging and be safe.

10. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    Many prayers!!

11. nanan

nanan New Member

State:
    ohio
    I lost my mom also in 1999 and then met a woman which ended up being mother in law only had her for 9 more years man I just miss all the women who have touched my life. Thank you for shareing your thoughts . Hugggggs and thank you for the prayers