Life long dream comes to reality

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by Brushy Bill Roberts, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Brushy Bill Roberts

Brushy Bill Roberts New Member

State:
    Spencer Indiana
    Greetings friends, since I was a very young child and saw my first fishing program on TV where the host fished with a river guide service, I have wanted to operate a guide service. I have two friends who are backing me to get one started. As soon as I get my web site set up, I will buy an advertising link as seen at the top of this page here on the BoC site as a sponsor of this site.
    This is in no way an advertisement. I am just excited to finally see this dream become a reality. I will be offering trips from friday evening to sunday afternoon / evening. All inclusive, I will bring the food, do the cooking, set up tents, supply fishing tackle, llive bait, everything but the tooth brushes. I will focus on catfishing trips, but will also offer leisure trips and day trips for smallmouth bass. I am trying not to violate the forums standards in posting this.
    I will never release the name of the company or contact info in any threads. Please do not request info by private message either,
    That info can be obtained once I have purchased an advertising link on the site. I hope that the moderators understand my reason for posting this thread. I am just dog gone excited.

2. MadKater

MadKater New Member

State:
    Evansville,IN
    awsome! cant wait until ya get it all set up,id like to take a guided trip sometime...congrats to ya!

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Bill, What river/lake will you guide on? Hope you do well!!

4. mr channel

mr channel New Member

State:
    sharpsville/kokomo Indiana
    that sounds great and best of luck to ya bro

5. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Congratulations Bill! I would love to come and go cattin with ya! What kind of food are you going to be doin? Are you going to clean the catfish and fry them? That would be cool and I would like to learn how to properly clean one, I always have problems with the bones.lol Let me know how it goes and info! Good Luck Brother!! ;)

6. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    i wish you luck on your dream bill!

tim

7. typer181

typer181 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Indy
    Name:
    Eric
    That is great Bill! Best of luck in your business venture. I look forward to following the link to your site and checking out what you have to offer.

8. mr channel

mr channel New Member

State:
    sharpsville/kokomo Indiana
    good luck to ya man,,hope all is well for you

9. Brushy Bill Roberts

Brushy Bill Roberts New Member

State:
    Spencer Indiana
    Thanks everyone for the support, as for cooking the ones we catch.
    I may alow them to keep 2 or 3 pan size channels to cook up for them, but prefer not to. Anything larger than that will be photographed, measured / weighed, and released.
    I keep a good stock on hand of redear and gluegill filets, frozen in spring water that I plan to cook for the friday eve. meal. ( I would prefer not to take catfish from the river of any size, a save them and let them grow kind of thing. but thats just my way, I prefer to eat the redear and blugill anyday, I am one of those who hates to see a very large cat hauled around in a truck, put it back and eat the smaller ones if you want to eat fish. But to each his own, stepping down from the soap box now.)
    We will be catfishing on the east fork of white river. Leisure trips will be on the river, or on lake monroe / middle fork of salt creek if they prefer a lake. Day trips for small mouth will be on Flat Rock River and the Vernon Fork of the Mascatatuck River in eastern / central Indiana.
    Thanks again for the support and encouragement. This is about all the info That I feel comfortable giving out in the fourm, I am sure that you guys understand. This is a great place and I dont want to overstep the bounderies.

10. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Sounds good Bill! You are going to be targeting flatties? That sounds like fun! Good Luck with your dream and keep hope alive!! Sounds like you have a pretty good idea here!

11. carp46755

carp46755 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Bill Wish you the best of luck with your dream