Life Change

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by wishrman, Feb 27, 2009.

1. wishrman

wishrman New Member

State:
    california
    I dont like asking for nothing especially when there are all lot of folks out there who need Gods attention more than I. "here comes the "but" But if you have any room left in your prayer chain Ill take what you have. Found out last Sunday wife no loner has feelings for me and appears we will be going our seprate ways after almost 20 yrs. No kids thank God just two dogs. I wouldn"t ask really but Im a little scared beings as Im recently disabled and will prbley be in a wheelchair in 5-10 yrs, which Im was prepared for, guess she wasnt. What was the line the minister said twice thru out our ceremony yrs ago? "Thru sickness and health" yeah right. excuse the nasty tone. Im trying to remain understanding until the fat lady sings. Peace guys, and thanks for letting me express.

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thoughts are with you brother. Hang in there and stay in touch with us. You still have family here!!

3. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hang in there Steve,Prayers headed your way Brother.And take this from one who's been there done that.(Women are just like a Bus,There's another one past in 10 minutes) J.D.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Steve Prayers are sent for complete restoration of your body and marriage. Turn it all over to Him.

5. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Hang in there. I'm a firm believe in that, when 1 door closes, another door opens. It might not seems reasonable now at the moment. But things do have a way of working out.

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Steve,My prayers for you at this point in your life.

7. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    life will go on god still loves you i promise

8. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Hey Steve, Keep your head up. Give me a call anytime you want.:wink:

9. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Prayers sent from Nevada.

10. westvirginiacatfish

westvirginiacatfish New Member

State:
    Ronceverte
    Prayers sent from West Virginia

11. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Steve I feel it's shameful that your lady is leaving you when she knows your in a bad way. You hang in there and if ya ever need to vent you can always PM me.