Library useage

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by kybunniebuster, Feb 17, 2006.

1. kybunniebuster

kybunniebuster New Member

State:
    winchester kentucky
    i was just wondering how many people really take the time to go through the library and check out some of the stuff listed in there i have really had a great time looking at all the great post in there and making some of the things that is listed i made me some of the C shaped rod holders from the 4" pvc pipe and they work great and they look as good as they work just add a little paint and they look like they was purchased at the bass pro shop if you havent had a chance to look at the library take a few minutes and read some of the great things listed in it ,,,, thanks for the great info BOC

2. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    The Library is a great place to learn alot of tricks. I have used the favorites buttons on my brosser to save some of the info so I can go back and find it quickly when needed.

3. flatcatnightmare

flatcatnightmare New Member

State:
    south east Indiana
    How do you get in the library ?

4. kybunniebuster

State:
    winchester kentucky
    there is a link in the top of the page in each forum that says table of contents for library

5. flatcatnightmare

State:
    south east Indiana
    I dont see the link .......help , lol

6. kybunniebuster

State:
    winchester kentucky
    its at the top of the page on the main page of member world discussion where it shows all of the post i think its in all the main forum pages

7. flatcatnightmare

State:
    south east Indiana
    I found it thanks, Kybunniebuster.

8. kybunniebuster

State:
    winchester kentucky
    anyone else have a favorite post in the liburary?

9. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    The B.O.C. library, is excelent! Tons of information all put togather in one spot! If you havent been there, I higly recomend you take some time and browse through it! http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=50475&postcount=1 If you are like I was your mouth will drop open at all the information at your fingertips! I do have two suggestons for the library. Maake it easier to get too, personaly I would like to see a link in the toolbar! The other is for the B.O.C., to publish that info in book form and sell it! I know I would buy a copy! My next project from there will be the baby monitor bite alarm! Thanks B.O.C.!