Lewisville Report 7/12/08 and 7/13/08

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by bobby-catfishing, Jul 14, 2008.

1. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    I took Doug, Todd and Michelle out on Saturday morning 7/12/08 for a little Lewisvile channel cat action. The bite was a little slower and the fish were a little more scattered compared to the past several trips. The group this morning finished up with 33 keepers, some dinks and a few missed fish. We caught a few on shad, but most came on Secret 7.

I spent Sunday morning 7/13/08 on the water with my daughter Abby. The intention was to just have a fun outing and spend some quality time with my daughter and do a little scouting. But as many of you know, when the fish start biting, it's time to get serious. We found a good concentration of fish and got to catching. We even had three doubles. She had no choice but to let me reel in a fish or two when she's already tied into one herself. We both had a great time and ended up with 24 keepers up to about 6 lbs in 3 hours on the water. All fish on Sunday were caught on Secret 7 dip bait by Team Catfish.

Attached Files:

2. Luke Clayton

Luke Clayton New Member

State:
    Texas

3. Luke Clayton

Luke Clayton New Member

State:
    Texas
    WAY TO GO, BOBBY... KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB OF TEACHING FOLKS HOW TO CATCH THOSE CATS. I'VE FISHED WITH YOU AND KNOW FIRST HAND THAT YOU ENJOY YOUR JOB TO THE FULLEST! IT SHOWS! LUKE CLAYTON

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like some real good fishing and that everyone had a good time. Thanks for the report

5. sigav8r

sigav8r New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hey Bobby,

What do you charge for your guide service? I'm right up the road from you in Lantana. Thanks.

6. bobby-catfishing

State:
    Highland Villag
    Steve,
    You have mail.

7. bobby-catfishing

State:
    Highland Villag
    Luke,
    Thanks for the compliments.

Steve,
    Call me if you can't get the PM yet. I think you need 10 posts to get there. 817-455-2894