Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big thanks to Kyle (Moav81) and Ty (IBEW_124_Brother) for helping out Saturday on the shop! Got the first four trusses set and it's starting to look like a building now :smile1:

Might have got more done if we would have started earlier but I Kyle and I didn't get off the river till after 9AM after fishing all night :err: Only caught 1 small channel but I'll take it when we've got a 41 degree night in the middle of May :freaked-out:

Attachments

· Registered
3,386 Posts
I actually feel bad that I wasn't there. On the other hand I feel you never asked me as there may have been nothing I could do due to my knee. So glad it's started and the next time let me know. <lol> I know your wife must be smiling ear to ear watching it go up. If you ever need help call me Broham:soldier:

· Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don, I'll call you when it finally dries out and we're ready to set the last trusses. Didn't have anything to do with your knee, I'm just trying to limit the number of folks I'm deeply indebted to for helping me out :smile1:

Adam, you know me, It'll be for working on a little bit of everything. I've been doing more and more fabrication and boat/outboard work for other people and I'm just running out of room for multiple projects :winky:

Thanks for the positive comments guys! Hopefully it's finished in time for a big summertime shop warming/catfishing BS party :smile1:

· Registered
8,123 Posts
My thoughts. LOL

Bed = Long wide Jon boat
Breakfast = Skip jack filets and a 30 pack

· Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
John, Asian carp sammiches and fried softshell turtle will definitely be on the shop warming party bash menu.....if this $#%^* rain ever quits so I can get it finished...:smile1:

· Registered
10,863 Posts
John, Asian carp sammiches and fried softshell turtle will definitely be on the shop warming party bash menu.....if this $#%^* rain ever quits so I can get it finished...:smile1:
Say when? I caught a big snappin turtle today walkin across the little peoples campus. Head as big as my fist. Wouldn't make a good toy for a first grader. I give him a ride to a pond down the road.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.