Letter from MDC

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by theonecatfishbob, Nov 29, 2007.

1. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    The first page was just a summary of the results of the meeting on new regulations. This side could be our chance to get involved.

Attached Files:

2. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    I would like to get in on that ,but i will have to call kevin ,because the email dosnt work.

3. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I called. He said there would be a limited number of people from each group. Pro restriction and no restriction and business people and of course MDC people. He also said he would be happy to answer any questions anyone had. He also said it would take a month or two to get things started. I would think that the more people that call the more we prove we are serious about changing the harvest limits.

4. Propshredder

Propshredder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm in on this, hope to help in any way I can.

5. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    You can absolutely COUNT on me to participate. I'll be there with Bells, Whistles, and a smile on my face. Great post Bob and thanks for posting it up. We will not let another opportunity get by us.

6. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Thanks Bob.. I think that's a good opportunity for the Gateway Cats to participate.. It would be something we could sink our teeth into.. Maybe get 2 or 3 members involved with the main part and the rest of the club backing them up...

7. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I am looking forward to see what happens with it, even if I am not one of the chosen ones. I sent Kevin an email and this is what he sent back. It looks like they have been doing some kind of programs for catfish on the Mississippi.
    Ryan,

Thanks for taking the time to email me about the catfish management stakeholder group. I really do appreciate your interest. I have included your name on our list of potential participants. We are still in the very early stages of getting this group pulled together, and I’m not even sure how long the process will take. I will get back to you when we get things more finalized.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to email or call.

We will likely focus on the Missouri River, but no doubt some of our decision-making will hinge on data from the Mississippi. We have at least two ongoing studies working on the Mississippi, so it won't get left out. It just makes it a bit more difficult because of the border State issue.

Have a nice day

8. olddriller

olddriller New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Bob,
    Thanks for sharing this with us . I agree that we should all contact him and let him know that we are here and that we care. Well done Bob!
    Olddriller -Paul

9. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I just wanted to make sure this stays on top and that everybody reads it..

10. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Its called BTTT Harold.

Back To The Top

:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

so here, I'll do it again

BTTT

11. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    My email reply was the same as Ryan's.. I think it is an automatic response email..