Let's try it against that wall Honey:

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, Jun 26, 2007.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Exciting ain't it? Like coming home and finding out your wife has moved your favorite chair again. They change more things on this forum than my wife moves the living room furniture. Where's my chair now?

2. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    It's taking some getting used to. But, it really doesn't matter where you find your chair at. Sit down and keep on posting! I enjoy reading your antics and stories. :big_smile:

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Sometimes change can be painful. I had come home one morning at three am after being on the road for twelve hrs. I didnt want to turn on the bedroom light and wake my wife, so i was navigating by feel, once i found the dresser i knew my chair was right next to it, and went to sit down to take my boots off. One little problem, my chair wasnt in its usual spot. Needless to say it was a rather painful change for me.:smile2:

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    is good, it keeps some folks from gettin bored.Now come on lets hear some srories.I know ya still have some,I am seriously waiting to read them!!:smile2:

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    It's starting to grow on me and some things are easier (Thanks Paul) but guess I'm too much from the old school I hate changes.Guess thats why I still comb my hair back in 50/60 syles and all that stuff. Maybe it's just being BullHeaded:roll_eyes: Nope couldn't be that.:haha:

6. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Could be worse. At least you didn't come home from the bar, only to discover that someone had moved the toilet!:angry:

7. bwillaub

bwillaub New Member

State:
    missouri
    Funny. When I read the title to this thread I thot for sure it was about something else far from what it is. Oh well, so goes my twisted way of thinking.

The new forum isn't bad. I DON'T like the smiley faces tho.

8. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Exciting ain't it John. I could be wrong, but I smell an engineer somewhere. Not the train kind, the brain kind.....just can't leave well enough alone. I'm still waiting for the sinker with a computer in it. It will weigh anything ya want it to weigh, warn ya before ya snag, have a perimeter alarm for a fish in the zone, and be too damn small to tie on a line for a ol fart with trifocals.
    :tounge_out:

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LOL, man oh man, expected something very different in this post. You never let me down man.

10. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I figure if Rebelsgirls can get away with it I can to. Now I know how a lot of you think. Honey, you want it on the North wall or the South wall?

11. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    OK, I'm gonna tell y'all what my Mom keeps saying to me and THEN I'm gonna tell you what I keep telling her, and she is about to stop saying ............

Mama says, "You can't teach an old dog, new tricks."

And I say, " MY MAMA always told me, you are NEVER too old to learn."

:smile2:

So just throw out the old stuff and make way for the new, how about it?

:wink:

Y'all take care.
    Cheryl

12. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I know a guy whose mom moved his BED while he was out cavorting one night as a teenager. He was used to comin' in, arriving at his bedroom, and DIVING onto it from the door. He hit the floor hard :smile2:. And then there was the mornin' he came home to find the once demurely colored bathroom re-wallpapered with bright yellow and orange FRUIT :eek:oooh:. He survived, and so will WE :wink:.

13. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    BTW, I'm not a furniture mover. I'm like the lady in Apollo 13 that said, after the party, 'I don't feel like cleaning house, let's just move.' My philosophy exactly.

:wink:

14. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Man am I dissapointed. I read the title of this thread and had a flash back to my first couple years of marriage. LOL!

15. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    What a let down. :wink::big_smile:Did the mods already senser this?

16. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey George - was that when you were twelve?

17. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Nah! I'm not from West Virginia. LOL!