Lets see your rides fellas

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by Bigfish4me, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Bigfish4me

Bigfish4me New Member

State:
    Conshy Pa
    This is what we normally fish out of....since we have to contend with lots of shallow water where i usually prefer to fish...this is the perfect boat for it. My cousin picked this boat up for $2500 a few years ago, the kicker motor on the bracket it the $hit.....we can motor through a little more than a foot of water with this baby.....plenty of room for 3 guys to fish and a proven fish catching vessel.

Attached Files:

2. Bigfish4me

Bigfish4me New Member

State:
    Conshy Pa
    With the dismal fishing that we have been fighting through in my preferred stretch.....the decision was made that it is definitly time to dust off the four c's. My boat is a 17' mckee, still looking good for a 1984....with a little care package dropped off from John....i kicked the tires and lit the fires baby. On the first crank she rumbled back to life and just needs a good washing and waxing and we are ready for action.

Attached Files:

3. 1988 Mirror Craft 16' Aluminum w/ '89 Force 35 Outboard and Bow mount trollin motor. 10 gallon live well.:roll_eyes:

Great river boat for fishing......:wink:

4. Countless hours of great fishing, relaxing, and fun with the kids.:roll_eyes:

Couldn't live with out her.:wink:

5. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    here's mine

Attached Files:

6. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    I don't have one I hitch hike!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Very nice pic of the boats fella's! Thanks for the posting. I'm sitting this one out till I get the new one lol.

8. mylz17

mylz17 Member

State:
    Birdsboro, PA
    :drool

I got to get me a boat!!
    Fixin' up the S10-Blazer first though so I got something to pull it with and the fiance can stop complaining that my car smells like fish, lol lol.:smile2:

9. Sounds like your on the love boat right now, sorry to hear.:smile2::smile2:

10. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    here's my rig

Attached Files:

• 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      39.3 KB
      Views:
    • 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      33.6 KB
      Views:
  11. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Here's the Cattracker1! :big_smile:

Attached Files:

12. great pappy cat

great pappy cat Active Member

State:
    P.A
    Is this a PA thread or what :big_smile:

You guys awtta bring those rigs to the last PA tournament. Its on the Conawingo Res.We should see some BIG flathead! Its alot of fun and only a $50 entry fee per boat. Sat 8/28 7PM-7AM. PM for details

Heres mine.. 2005 SeaArk 1872, jet tunnel, pro, center console. With a 2006 Yamaha 115/80 4 stroke jet drive. It absolutely amazes me sometimes how shallow this boat will go. Some of the catfishin goodies I have on is,... a 30gallon keep alive shad tank. 8 scotty powerlock rod holders with 4 led black lights iluminateing them. 50 gallon catfish tournament livewell. Humminbird 997c and lowrance lcx-20c on my console and a lowrance lms 332c at the bow trollin motor. Im still in the process of pimpin it. Its gettin there. Man its easy to through down some lute on boating.:crazy:

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp222/greatpappycat/2009fishPictures339.jpg

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp222/greatpappycat/2009fishPictures117.jpg

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp222/greatpappycat/2009fishPictures135.jpg

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp222/greatpappycat/2009fishPictures133.jpg

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp222/greatpappycat/2009fishPictures380.jpg

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  13. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Do you guys REALLY want to see my folding chair sitting along a river bank? :big_smile:

14. ste6168

ste6168 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Now thats a nice rig IMO. If I were in the market (and had the money) for a new boat right now, I would more than likely be getting a similar setup!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  15. YES!

16. ste6168

ste6168 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    hahah. you won't post it! :wink::smile2:

Ill have to get a pic of my little rig on here. Shes not bad, and I have fallen in lover with her! Next time I am in PA (who knows when) ill take some pics of her.

17. saros2500

saros2500 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania