LETS SEE YOUR BIKE !!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by LEROYDOZOIS, Nov 20, 2008.

1. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS New Member

State:
    Arizona
    WHEN I WAS IN THE 7TH GRADE I WANTED TO RESTORE MY DADS HONDA 750 ( WHICH HAD OVER 200,000 MILES ON IT) TO RIDE TO HIGHSCHOOL ..... 3 MONTHS LATER WE WERE HARD FOR MONEY AND HAD TO SELL IT TO THE NEIGHBOR FOR $300:sad2:

DURING MY 8TH GRADE SUMMER MY DAD GOT A 1998 HD DYNA WIDEGLIDE FROM THE LOCAL CYCLE SHOP FOR $10,000 ( IT HAD WAY MORE STUFF ON IT THEN $10,000 )

AFTER THE FRST 3 DAYS OF OWNING IT MY DAD SAID "WE GOTA GET YOU ONE!!! "

A MONTH LATER WE SAW A BONE STOCK 1982 HD IRONHEAD SPORTSTER ON THE FRONT PORCH OF THIS GUYS HOUSE FOR $4000....... HE BUDGED DOWN TO $3500 BECASUE THATS ALL WE HAD....

I WASNT OLD ENOUGH TO GET A PERMET BUT I WAS DYING TO " LEARN " TO RIDE MY BIKE.

AND YES !!!!!!!! THIS WAS MY VERY FIRST MOTORCYCLE EVER, NO DIRT BIKE OR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS TERIFIED TO RIDE IT BECASUE IT WAS SO DARN HIGH ( IM KINDA SHORT ) AND HEAVY !!!!!! " FOR ME "

AFTER A WHILE MY DAD AND I MADE SOME STRUTS TO LOWER IT AND LOVED THE "OLD SCHOOL CHOPPER LOOK" NOT THE KNEES IN THE CHEST STYLE THEY HAVE TODAY:confused2:

WE PUT ALOT OF TLC INTO IT AND DID A COUPLE THINGS TO MAKE IT MY OWN ( AINT DONE YET EITHER):smile2:

MY NEXT 2 MAJOR THINGS ARE SOME APE HANGERS AND PIPES BUT I WANT THE APES MORE:wink:

WELL THATS MY STORY AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT YALL THINK

AINT THE PRIETTIEST BUT NOT THE WORST

***NOT BAD FOR HAVING IT IN IN FRESHMAN YEAR OF HIGHSCHOOL!!!!***:wink::roll_eyes:

Attached Files:

2. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Nice Bike, LeRoy !!! :cool2: Ive had a bunch over the years, but dont have anymore

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Nice ride, what no rod rack? :big_smile:

4. Harleycat

Harleycat New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    look at my pict i just won my class and best of show at are local h-d :wink:

5. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    i own a yamaha virago 1998 1100 and the people on harleys always knock me off my bike at red lights and take off laughing i get so mad :angry::angry:

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Nice Bike. Treat it with respect and it will last you a long,long time.

7. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    When the gas prices went up last summer i told my wife i wanted a bike to ride to work, She said that i could get a scooter, Well she got me a bike, but the big boys for some reason don't want to play with me, I even got a cool helmet and full leathers too.

Attached Files:

8. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS New Member

State:
    Arizona

I GET ON IT EVERY NOW AND THEN BUT I WAS TOLD I SHOULD TAKE THE HIGHWAY ONCE EVERY WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

I PREFER TO STAY RIGHT NEXT TO THOSE PEOPLE IN A HURRY DRIVING THE CONVERTABLES OR CORVETTS BECASUE THEN THEY SLOWDOWN JUST TO GET AWAY FROM ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM NOT A CRAZY DRIVER BECASUE ID LIKE TO KEEP MY 26 YEAR OLD IRONHEAD MOTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

9. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Its the hat I say! :tounge_out::tounge_out:

10. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    i started drag racing motorcycles when i was 14yrs old and had some really hot kawasaki,s back in the early 90s before the digital cameras so i dont have any pics of them to post.. then i went about 7 years without a bike and a buddy talked me into riding again so i ended up with a 1300 hayabusa with about every aftermarket part imaginable and decided i didnt like it so i got 2 more old kzs-- a kz900 and a kz1000 . i kept them one summer and decided that i had cheated death to many times and i sold them all before i ended up roadkill !! im back on 4 wheels only again now:wink:

Attached Files: