Lets say I break into your house...............

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Jacksmooth, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Dont know if this is true or not but it makes sense.

Let's say I break into your house................

A lady wrote the best letter in the Editorials In ages!!! It explains things better than all The baloney you hear on TV.

Her point:

Recently large demonstrations have taken place Across the country protesting the fact that Congress Is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration.

Certain people are angry that The U.S. might protect its own Borders, might make it harder To sneak into this country and, Once here, to stay indefinitely.
    Let me see if I correctly understand The Thinking behind these protests. Let's say I break into your house. Let's say that when you discover Me in your house, you insist that I leave.
    But I say, 'No! I like it here. It's better than my house. I've made all The beds and washed the
    Dishes and did the laundry And swept the floors. I've
    Done all the things you don't Like to do. I'm hard-workingAnd honest (except for when I broke into your house).

According to the protesters:
    You are Required to let me stay in your house, You are Required to feed me,You are Required to add me to your family's insurance plan, You are Required to Educate my kids, You are Required to Provide other benefits to me & to my family (my husband will do all of your yard work because He is also hard-working and honest, except for that Breaking in part).

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your House carrying signs that proclaim my RIGHTto be there.

It's only fair, after all, because you have
    A nicer house than I do, and I'm just Trying to better myself. I'm a hard-working And honest, person, except for well, You know, I did break into your house, And what a deal it is for me!!!

I live in your house, contributing only a Fraction of the cost of my keep, and There is nothing you can do about it Without being accused of cold,

Uncaring, selfish, prejudiced, and Bigoted behavior.

Oh yeah, I DEMAND that you learn MY LANGUAGE!!! So you can Communicate with me.

Why can't people see how ridiculous This is? Only in America .

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  2. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I have no problems with illegals entering the country, but here is what I would request.

1. At the border, sign them up for a SSN so that way they can pay a special tax for foreign workers.
    2. Set an amount they need to have to establish themselves and not become a burden on the American people.
    3. Require them to provide health insurance prior to entering the country, and keep it.
    4. If they are arrested in this country they are immediately sent back (we let their government deal with them.)
    5. Since they have not paid anything to support the schools they have a fee to enter their kids in school.

3. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    i have to agree with the 2 above post ,they both make some very good points

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Ya break in to my shack your immediately think, crap i picked the wrong house.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

5. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    If they want in this country, they should be required to serve 4 years in the military to earn their citizenship

6. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Lets say I break into your house............... Ya break into my house, say hello to Mr. 12 gauge!! No matter if you're white, black, brown or a fricken illegal!! Just an American citizen protecting my own property that I solely worked for and pay taxes on!!:wink:

7. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas

8. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :confused2::confused2: i donot think you would want to break into my house if mr 12 gauge not close them mr 45 will be in reaching distance so go ahead make my day/night :wink:

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Go ahead ,Make my day:wink:

10. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    Yep, A ambulance would take em away:wink:

All I have is a blessing from the Lord and no man will take it away.IMHO

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  11. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Ya but if all of my friends and family where already there and no one was doing anything about it...
    WHY NOT....:eek:oooh:
    Man we need to tighten up....:angry:
    Puddle

12. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana

13. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    Thats just one of the few things that are wrong i this country today.Seems every one once to worry about every other country except for our own.Hell we should all go to mexico or india and take there land over you think they would make us pay taxes over there.

14. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Walter I agree with you on this. But our president hasn't fulfilled this requirement yet, I'm thinking.:wink:

15. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I was not aware of that but if that is the case how can he be the Commander in chief???:confused2:

16. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Lets say I break into your house...............

And I would say....let me introduce you to my little friend....BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!

And the ambulance driver would say....what happened to his top half?:cool2:

17. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    They should have to apply for citizenship before entering the USA. I believe the US should deport all illegals in this country and give back the millions of jobs to AMERICANS. I have friends in TN right now that cannot find work as carpenters because of all the illegal Mexican crews working for half the price. Its BS if you ask me.