Let's Recruit more Georgians

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by BassMassey, Jul 24, 2006.

1. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    hey everybody...how about we all try to tell our fishing buddies about the site, and get some more participation in our state. We have some great fishing holes and fisherman/fisherwoman......let's spread the word..........................

2. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I have been triing to but it seems like no one takes the time to check it outI will keep on triing

3. Snappy

Snappy New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I know what cha mean. With all the information available on this site, I can't beleave some of my buddys haven't checked it out yet.

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I think that a lot of people I tell are so scared of spam and such that they are afraid to take a chance even though I tell them that it is a safe site but I will keep on triing

5. Foxhound

Foxhound New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Hey there Georgia brothers.........I need one of you guys to show me the ins and outs of that Altamaha river...........Ill be willing to trade you off a trip to Santee......... been catching some really nice flatheads and blues but just too far to ride......the Altamaha would be a lot closer !!!

Foxhound
    Kenny Ryan

6. qball

qball New Member

State:
    Odum, Ga
    Welcome to the BOC Ken as for the Altamaha the river is very low right now and from the low water to the heat its hard to fish right now. Maybe we can get some rain and bring the river stage back up.

7. Catnewb101

Catnewb101 New Member

State:
    Marietta, Georgia
    if i had fishing buddys, remember im only 13 and you really dont find people my age that fish now that they have new video games and all that, ill try to find someone, somewhere, lol maybe i can tell a random person....ill have to think about that one. if i ever fish again...god...

8. Cheez

Cheez New Member

State:
    Trion,GA
    The GA fisherman that I know are just ole country boys that like to fish but they aren't into computers much. I've told the ones that have computers but they haven't joined. I'll keep trying.

Cheez

9. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Hey I spend so much time working I don't have much time for getting out to see folks and realy enjoy it when ol Henry stops in from time to time. Maybe one day he will even bring his wife now that he knows I don't have raybees and have had my shots.......LOL I even brush my teeth.....LOL Oh ya and we got IN DOOR PLUMING TOO.............LOL

10. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Man Gator ya are gettin all citified on us or what

11. fireball

fireball New Member

State:
    georgia
    I am enjoying this site, great info on here.:big_smile:

12. Gabowman

Gabowman Member

State:
    Georgia
    Now Gator.....dont get all mushy and soft skinned over them modern conveniences now! :big_smile: