Let's have Fun

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by r ward, Nov 8, 2008.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    As some of you know I drive a lot for both my jobs and today I got to thinking [I know it's dangerous] LOL but I thought of this and thought it would be fun
    If you got the nerve list one thing from your past that you laugh about now
    Mine At the age of twelve on Halloween night afew of my friends heard about a Slumber party for some female classmates in a neighbors basement being 12 and 13 yearsold we had to look in on them well we looked in the window they looked out and screamed their Dad come out and we took off I forgot about a power pole guide wire on the corner next thing I know I am looking up from my back at the biggest madest man on earth . My Dad did not like that call that night alright who's next

2. takeaction

takeaction New Member

State:
    Ware Shoals, SC
    14 years old. madly in love with a 13 year old... we were allowed to be together all day with parents around, but were never allowed to do more than hug...

I lived WAY out in the country and was a sneaky little 14 year old. I oiled the back door to the house, and my bedroom was right next to it. I would sneak out at night right after bedtime, walk 3/4 of a mile in the dark, just to sneak a kiss... Nothing more... just a kiss... Never got caught, and never asked for more. I always came home and went to bed a happy little man. :wink:

3. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    alright fess up you know you got a story

4. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    Went fishing one evening with my cousin and a buddy and on the way down to the river through a field we passed an old man cutting weeds and drinking from a bottle of whiskey.It was around 95 degrees that day.My cousin hollers out at him he better stop drinking or he would be a dead man.

Later that night or morning since it was around 2 am we was walking up the old gravel road and the old man was laying in the ditch.We of course assumed he was dead.All of a sudden we all became chickens lol.We finally dared our buddy to check his pulse and when he did the old man grabbed him by the throat.

Of course we left him and the old man intertwined in the ditch :haha:
    After a few minutes we started back down and heard someone talking and when we got there our buddy was helping the old man finish his Vodka.

Every time I think about it I just gotta laugh.

5. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    three of us 10 years old had to check out an old abandoned farm house we were checking to see how we could get inside finally found an unlocked door went inside started walking around started up the stairs to the second floor then heard someone yell "who's that" coming from the second floor we tore outta there thinking it was a ghost or something lol we found out in the months to come that the voice was a honest to goodness hobo made friends with the guy he was using the house as a stop over when he traveled the rails

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Nothing more than a kiss YEAH RIGHT!!:wink: Ok we believe you:roll_eyes:sorta anyway.

7. takeaction

takeaction New Member

State:
    Ware Shoals, SC
    LOL! You can believe it or not... Other stuff came 2 years later when I had a 4-wheeler... I'll leave it at that, as that is my memory that I"m not gonna share... :tounge_out:

8. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    My wife reads this board and i swear i've never done anything.:smile2: And the things i've been accused of is all a pack of lie's. I've told her many times "who are you believing, me or your lying eyes".

9. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Don't let that stop ya.

10. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I can think of a time me and my friends went cow tipping.We got out into the field when a dog started to chase us.As I was running I slipped into a fresh cow pattie then to top it off my friend let the electric fence go as I was going over it.My behind was not to fond of that.

BTW no cows were harmed in this memory.We couldn't find any cows except their leftovers.

11. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I cant tell to many of my stories, due to the nature of the event, however, I can relate to the funniest thing I have ever heard from my son, who was about 10 years old at the time of the event.

It was on a Saturday night, and we were all up late, and my brother-in-law who was about 14 at the time had 2 Haloween Gorilla masks, so we decided to play a joke on my son. I told my wife to send my son out back in about 10 minutes, she asked why, and I told her just to listen. The back yard had light, but not a lot, my brother in law got behind some rose bushes, and I hid under the back porch. I let my son pass me, and my brother in law, jumped out from behind the rose bush. I have never heard any one scream like that, I think you would call it a wail, it started real soft then just kept getting louder and louder, my son's feet were going 100 miles per hour, in one place, he couldnt decide what to do, turn his back on this thing or stand there. Well he finally got traction, and headed my way, screaming all the way. Then I jumped out from under the porch, with my Gorilla mask on, and the wailing got more intense. On the way in the house, he nearly tore the door off the hinges, and he told my wife, "Dont go out there, there are monsters in the back yard". I was going to end it there, but I couldnt let it go. He went to the back of the house, and left my wife to fend for herself....

So I told my wife to yell, they are in the house, I am getting out of here. She went into the room to watch.......me and my brother in law were making all kinds of "Gorilla sounds" and I see his head pop out of his room, I cant tell you what he said, then there was another round of wailing, and then he bolted for the door, yelling help me, help me......we caught up with him 2 blocks down the road....lol