Lets have a CARP Competition this weekend! LMAO!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Feb 7, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    LMAO!!! Let's have a winter carp competition ? Grab your bass pole and sweet corn and head to the flooded rivers! You may partner up with one person of your choice. 5 fish weigh-in.. pictures of your fish must be presented with weights rounded to the nearest pound.. winners get, lol...well...made fun of for a while!!!! What do you guys say? I know there are a few of you multi species guys in ohio:smile2: rollo

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Wish I could make this one. I'm under strict orders to stay in bed as much as possible till at least Monday when/if they find out whats wrong.
    Good Luck!!!:wink::smile2:

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i think i can talk a couple of these rum dumbs into it i hope. probably won't catch a carp, but will post some funny pic.s maybe!!:smile2: hope you get feeling better john.. rest up bud! rollo

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Believe me, I'm resting up per Dr's orders. The only time I can get any relief is laying flat on my stomach. I'll get fixed up by May so I can represent you well!!!:wink::big_smile::cool2:

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    come on!!! :smile2: me and loanwizard.. yes, i signed you up shawn:eek:oooh:! t-bull? salmonid? retired? you are retired to fish right? lol.. jack? come on! the weather is gonna be cold and crappy, what else would you rather do than catch a carp:roll_eyes: rollo

6. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    I would like to, but won't be here long enough to buy resident license until the end of this month ... so will have to wait until March 1 ...... :angry:

7. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Now son, I don't think you want me on your team. High on Saturday is 40 and rainy, low to be 14 with a high on Sunday of 19, low 11. I've run down south twice this winter to get out of this crap. What do you think the odds are of me bundling up to go try to catch carp in a flood?

Besides that, there is no challenge. Who will beat us? Between the spots you know and the spots I know.... If they are biting, nobody would have a chance. I am going to do a little this spring though. They are a blast to catch.

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i knew you were in shawn:eek:oooh::smile2: now we just need a challenger!!!!:tounge_out: rollo

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    come on people, im almost ready to open this up to all states!:smile2: rollo

Attached Files:

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thats a pic. of my partner! ain't nobody fish for carp as good as we!! LOL..rollo

11. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    hey rollo can i use my bow :wink: lol, i jk ill be working bout all day sat or i might just try it, but not on sunday ...........to cold for this ol boy

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    heck call off work! LOL...at this point, you can use your bow, gun, of even line for them! :smile2: rollo

13. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Shawn with a real flathead bait lol.

14. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    You guys go ahead and fish for those Carp. Leaves more Catfish for me...LOL:wink:

15. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I am working like crazy this week or I swear to god I would do it!!!LMAO....:smile2::eek:oooh:

16. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I might try it, but I would never allow my picture to be taken! lol :roll_eyes:
    You will just have to take my word on the poundage if I get one..............:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2:

17. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    heck, your brother is backing out, lets go get em this weekend jack!!! we will make it a state battle! river is dropping fast! dress warm, take my boat...what do you say brother?:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::big_smile: rollo

18. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I wouldn't wast the gas to go that far. lol The best place to get carp around here, them jet's cant even go! lol Besides I'm not wasting my first trip with you on Asian gamefish.................!.lol :eek:oooh::crazy::smile2:

19. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    my wife is Asian!!!! rollo

20. CincyCat

CincyCat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Okay Rollo, I will go get some Wheaties and the secret stuff and see what I can do on Sunday. But, I must warn you....I once won a carp fishing tourny on the Ohio, bank fishing with 50 other folks at Meldahl dam....so I know a thing or two about catching bugle lip bass...LOL