LETS GOOO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL WEST VIRGINIA TALK' started by Jeremy Sheffey, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    Tomarrow is the first game of the season, and i know we have some Mountaineer fans in here. show your support and post something on here.

2. BigWes

BigWes New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Good game. Glad we won. Still a little dissapointed, but its hard to hold this years team to previous ones just yet. Hope for a good season!

3. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    I didnt make it up there, but i would say the defense was struggling. WVU always has trouble the first few games. Hopefully we can pull together a good season.

4. moondog58

moondog58 New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Was at the game and taligated in the blue lot. Great time.

It is a great weekend to be a Mountineer.

Hope for a little more convincing win next week

5. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    If nothing goes wrong, i should be up there next weekend.

So ill be expecting a better win...

6. JCOMBS919

JCOMBS919 New Member

State:
    COUNTRY CITY, NC
    TOUGH GAME WITH AUBURN!!! HOPEFULLY BROWN AND THE DEFENSE COMES THROUGH THIS THURSDAY VS COLORADO!!! IM NOT TO WORRIED ABOUT COLORADO BUT CINCINNATI LOOKS LIKE THE REAL DEAL THIS YEAR...... HATE TO SAY IT BUT IF THEY DONT WIN THE BIG EAST THIS YEAR I WILL BE SHOCKED!!!!! :crazy:

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    the mountineers have the talent, but they are just soft from what i can see... they need to get some of that old school toughness and a little bit of A$$hole in them that we had over the last few years....

8. JCOMBS919

JCOMBS919 New Member

State:
    COUNTRY CITY, NC
    I DONT KNOW ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE BUT I WAS SCARED TO DEATH ABOUT BROWN BEING OUR STARTING QB THIS YEAR BUT FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN OUT OF HIM SO FAR HE IS A GREAT QB. HE IS A REAL QB WITH A GREAT ARM MAKING SOME GREAT THROWS!!! BUT I DO AGREE WITH YOUR LAST POST. THE DEFENSE JUST LOOKS SOFT!!!!! HOPEFULLY BILL CAN GET THE DEFENSE PLAYING WVU FOOTBALL INSTEAD OF LOOKING LIKE A HIGH SCHOOL TEAM

9. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    J Brown is a NFL QB all the way, he has the build, hight, speed, and arm. He proved that two years ago against Rutgers when pat white was out and he started. he threw on a rope all game, and kept the team moving up and down the field.

10. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    Well Mounties, i am headed to Touchdown City tomarrow morning to watch the Colorado Game. Hopefully the boys will be ready for a "THURSDAY NIGHT GAME". it all changes when the lights go out in morgantown....

11. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    I was up there thursday to watch the win over colorado, the third quarter the mounties had a good drive that resulted in a score. to me that is the first time i saw them play that old school mountaineer ball. i love the mounties, i hope to see more of that in the up coming games.

12. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    Boys im heading up to Touchdown City this weekend, i leave in the morning to hopefully arrive by around 1 or so. i am stopping to pick up an RV and drive it up to the blue lot, where i will be tailgating for the game. if your in the area stop up and say hi. it is going to be a good time. Hopefully we can beat the hell out of the Timber Wolves, as the saying goes though, "win or loose in morgantown we will booze"

13. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    went up to the game this last weekend...it was a good win with an exciting end... hopefully we can keep it up and make it to a good bowl game...