Let's go!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by CATFISHPAT, Dec 27, 2006.

1. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey anybody fill like going fishing ???Let's go sit on the bank and tell lie's play with the fire and drink coffee.................

2. catfishcrazyjr

catfishcrazyjr New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    i am in !!!! where we going?

3. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Im loading up to go to Eufaula,If you are coming from okc down 40 east get off on Lake Eufaula Rd turn Right go down about 3 miles you will see a sign on the right Jack Frezby Boat ramp(No Name Creek) about 200 feet past that there is a dirt road on the right side of the road,Go down that untell it end's and you will see a Red 4x4 Blazer and a Big Okie there with fire going That's me.Come on down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile2:

4. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    when ya goin Pat?

5. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    My goodness,the wind kicked my but,I think I had a bite??the wind was going around 20-30mph whitecaps on the water I was on the bank and glad about it.I stayed for about an hour and said this SUCK'S.But I got shad blood on my hand's and I played with my reel and Knife.I went to (No name creek) first I had to put it in 4x4 to get in there,The water is UP big time so I could not get to my spot so I went to Holladay cove and there was 3 guys there with no fish there bait was the same as mine shad Bluegills worms chicken livers shad gizards so I went to McGee creek and it was all mine and GOD and he was Blowing that wind in my face so I took the hint and went home all in one pice.Maybe next week on my days off we can go wednesday & Thursday's are my Days off....................:wink: