Lets Go Racing Boys

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by wolfman, May 10, 2008.

1. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Although he might not have many fans, Nascar needs a Kyle Busch every so often to come along. The "Wild Thing" or bad boy, someone to hate and cheer against. Nascar needs controversy. Nascar needs drama. This is what makes it a great sport. I was never a Dale Earnhardt fan, but now that he is gone, I miss him being out there on the track causing controversy and drama. Most drivers lose their competitive edge after so many trips to the Nascar red transporter (principal's office). Just look at Tony Stewart and Kevin Harvick back in their 1st days into the series, and how much controversy they caused. Yes, they are still capable of winning but neither of them are the same driver today. With all that being said...lets go racing boys.

2. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Yep, you got that right Walt. If it wasn't for the controversy people would lose interest. It's the never knowing what will happen that keeps folks watching. I agree with ya on Sr. and said it somewhere else, whether you loved him or hated him he made nascar exciting!!!

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Great post Wolfman! I agree, Lets Go Racing Boys!!!:wink::smile2:

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    good post .....i still hope michael sends him into a 360, and his car looks like a chocolate vanilla twist afterwords... i can't wait to hear him cry later this year when the tables turn! :big_smile: rollo

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    hum. he sitting like sprinkles on the sunday tonight. i love it. i for one seen the loose spin from clint cars on board. kyle deserves the win. he got a shaft last week like it or not. and sure. wish my man 2nd place carl would have won. but hey. dont be ticked when jr is looking at kyles cup trophy wishing he had one. facts are facts.:embarassed:

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya. controversy is fine. but it stinks when the announcers blow the false whistle. and all week you tube and here are full of haters on kyle. but most dont watch practice qualifying and the prerace.

in the practice they went over the spin kyle was in and talked with JR. he wasnt mad. said he went in hot. lost his car. happens to everybody. remember when sr pushed labonte across the line at bristol,lol.

and today kyle and jr sat talking on the hood of the car togather. its the fans and the anouncers quick gun jump that fueled this fire last week. i seen through the smoke. as a neutral fan. i watched the replays and framed by framed them. i saw no intentional spin. some fans se what they want. one you tube vid showed the tape and him cussing busch. but the replay with clints onboard is edited out right before he gets loose. you guys should read what i called him lol. im being super nice here.:big_smile:

oh well its over. i hope you guys get a win soon. i dont hate JR and really despise the B brothers. BUT i love my sport. and even if jeffy or kurt spins carl. if it wasnt on pourpose i dont fly off the handle and call names and degrade them. i hate gordon too. but hes good. and i cant arugue that fact.

so good luck all in 08. its a long road yet and except for rollo we all have a cup shot:smile2:

peace.

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Jerm,
    I forgot about this. At the beginning of the year after the first or second race, not sure, but read my thread about picking the winner this year. Yep, I'm a Big JR fan but guess who I picked? Kyle.....He does have a lot of talent. I'm over that 'racin incident' now and feel gret JR got 4th place. I'll try to bump up that thread for ya to show I'm not a hater, just really ticked me off for a while...:crazy::tounge_out::wink::smile2:

It must be in the archives, I'll try to dig it out today.
    You must be happy since Cuz Carl got second. I wish he'd won instead...:)

8. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    I'm not his biggest fan, but I have to agree the mans got a lot of talent and stones.

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    theres always next year....:confused2: im gonna have to weather the storm. BUT can you honestly lose your entire career? :smile2: rollo

10. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Yeah thats why i like stewart so much hes an awsome driver and you never know what to expect.

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    yep me too. im not going back to either thread. i said after this race im back to hating him again.:smile2: