LETS GO PENS!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by moose22dog, Apr 14, 2009.

1. moose22dog

moose22dog New Member

State:
    YINZERBURGH,PA
    JUST THOUGHT I WOULD START THIS, SORRY EAST SIDERS BUT IT'S GOING TO OVER BY SUNDAY! GO PENS LMAO:smile2::smile2:

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Let's Go Pens!!! :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

3. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    Pens are starting the long road to the Cup and i can't wait.

4. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    Don't they have a sports thread for this stuff?

5. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I watch hockey as much as I watch Little House on the Prairie:wink:,

Good luck to whoever wins.:cool2:

6. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    LET`S GO PENS !!!

7. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    There is, but see the PENS thread is too active. Now he could have put it in the Flyer thread cause only NPT is keepin it floatin...well that and all the bashin comin from the WEST.

You see, the STEELER thread is by far THE thread in the NFL section and the PENS thread was THE ONLY thread in the NHL section until NPT came along. Everyone knows that the Steelers have the best fans in the world, let alone the BOC, and its obvious that the Pens fans are the best in the BOC. Apparently Philly fans are sick of their hockey and football teams CHOKING come playoff time, so they abandon them and never return. That is why he posted this in the local PA section. Sensory overload in the PENS NHL section.

Oh yeah, Tan- stay the hell off this thread too! I think there is golf on TV somewhere, maybe even ballet. I think I will just watch paint dry.

8. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    At least we have baseball and flatheads!

Villanova over Pitt too!

9. rhuffman

rhuffman New Member

State:
    pa
    I love the pens but what do they have to do with fishing?

10. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
  11. You know those Pen fans are feeling that tremor rolling down the turnpike today when they start posting this stuff on a fishing thread.:smile2::smile2: Just hide under your beds until your season ends in about a week! :smile2::smile2::smile2:And I am proud to be the last true Flyer fan in here standing my ground!:confused2: Coundown T-7 hrs.:crazy: Tick-tock.:eek:oooh:

12. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    Can you come show how its done? Practice makes perfect. You should still remember how from last years playoffs...if not it wasnt that long ago that the Eagles cowered.

13. First of all, Eagles stink, I agree.:embarassed: 2nd, you better be right this year, the way you guys are puffing your feathers on these threads!:confused2: I don't remember it being that easy for you guys last year. You guys better stay out of the box! We got the best chances shorthanded. Best penalty kill and shorthanded goals. And some of the highest scoring offensive players. Home ice doesn't mean SQUAT!:confused2: LET'S GO FLYERS! :smile2::smile2::smile2:4HRS AND 53 MINUTES........tick...tick:eek:oooh:

14. moose22dog

moose22dog New Member

State:
    YINZERBURGH,PA
    good stuff guys keep it up, i love a little shit talking no matter for what. GO PENS!!!!!:cool2:

15. xnmcclurex

xnmcclurex Active Member

State:
    Pittsburgh Pa
    well pitt sucked anyway, im happy villinova won. and the pens better kick some ass

16. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    At least the Flyers could lose with dignity. The end of the game was rediculous. The Flyers got pounded all game and then pouted at the end and started makin all kind of stupid penalties and takin cheap shots. I know its a contact sport but please, get some dignity. At the end of the game the box had more Flyers than the bench.WOO-HOO PENS WIN 4-1GO PENS