lets go men

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by flathunter, Jul 5, 2008.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I cant go fishing, so I expect to see some nice pics of big flats caught this weekend...An I dont want to hear any excuses about the spawn, those are my excuses.

Rollo? anyone??

2. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    lol,i thought the spawn was a good excuse for evryone

3. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Jack, you saw my pics from Thursday, therefore Im exempt from this thread....:wink:

I certainly hope I can get out this week and send you more pics, but until then, get some rest and layoff the keyboard...ha ha

Salmonid

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I'd say, I am waiting for the stories too. My fishing for 2008 is being lived thru the BOC. I don't want to hear any excuses, MOst of you had a long weekend and we need results!!! Good luck

5. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I got a good excuse.. We are flooded out and the Coast Guard won't let us on the river.. Oh yeah and I don't have a boat anymore... hehehe

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    well that excuse will work next time, dont use it agin:smile2:

7. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    i might go out tomorrow,depends on what the weathers like,and if the wife will let me get away.i already got in trouble for looking at boats,even though i had no intentions of buying,lol

8. catfishking35

catfishking35 New Member

State:
    ohio
    i didnt have any luck tonight water was to muddy

9. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    My son and I went out only landed 1 fish 6 lb 8 oz on a dead chub. So he won one to nothing lol..... Gotta let him win sometimes or he will quit going

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well, I got some good news for everyone... First of all I fished a local tourney tonight. There were some small flatheads brought in tonight that were all beat to hell:wink: a tell true sign of their spawning habits. I think some of them are finishing up and expect to see some bigger fish soon. We won the tournament weighing in 5 channel cats at 36.0lbs. Thanks Loanwizard and Jason454ci for dropping off the fresh shad today, they seemed to like it tonight...lol.. I figured I would change things up since the flats have been difficult, so I jumped current seams and logjams all night long. Guess it worked out for a change!:smile2: rollo

11. BigCatJakeSr

BigCatJakeSr New Member

State:
    Bellville, OH10
    I am unable to sit on a 5 gallon bucket right now, just back from WVA on my scooter and it is still numb. :embarassed: