Lets go,, lets go

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by thomcat, Sep 14, 2006.

1. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    LETS GO STEELERS, LETS GO

2. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    you posted in the wrong forum, you should of posted it in the losers forum.lol

3. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    cmon now i enjoy watchin the colts too,,

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    No Thanks,I'll pass.I'll stick with my Broncos even though they lost their opener.

5. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    just messing with ya!!!!!! lol

6. bigblaze

bigblaze New Member

State:
    NC

watching them loose against the steelers..just kidding:tounge_out:

7. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    GOTTA LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON BRINGS OUT THE BEST IN ALL OF US

8. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

LOL! how about that! kevin does have a sense of humor after all....and, thomcat, if you don't know where the losers forum is kevin can give you directions:lol: :lol: :lol:

9. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    My moneys on the 49's.... haha.. Just kidding... GO COLTS!!!

10. Love Them Cats

Love Them Cats New Member

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    You mean there's other team's beside the Cowboys?:big_smile:

I haven't had a chance to watch much football the last couple years, but I'm hoping to catch some this season.

Ken

11. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    You guys said it best Go Colts!!! I'm turning a new leaf, I wish everyone's team the best of luck this season. I really meen it too. This year I don't want to be the hated guy that takes on everyone in arguements, good luck to all of your teams.

Sincerely,
    Ryan:wink:

Except for you Phil.lol:lol:

12. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    uhhhhhhhhhhh over this way

13. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    i dont know about the bronc's this year john,,, how do u think there gunna do?????? im goin with steelers or the pack's

14. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    Steelers or Pats??? Pats are goign to have a rebuilding year this year. No Deion Branch, no Patton, no McGenius, no team. The Steelers have a superbowl under their belt with Big Ben, (who I got the chance to meet recently) but now they have a new season and a title to defend we will see how far that goes. Baltimore, made some improvements on offense and their defense still dominates, lok for them to go far, Other teams, the bears will be in the playoffs again, probably not the superbowl yet but they are getting better. if Bledsoe stays consistant looks fo rthe Cowboys to do big things this year, and watch the Cards, maybe not this year but by next year lok for them to do big things. AFC has had the superbowl run recently but I think the NFC will take it this year look fo rthe Cowboys or Seahawks.

15. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    i didnt think dallas still had a team..... just kiddn my sister likes them too... whats with all the colts fans,, arent u tired of gettin beat???
    im just jokin,,, no really, colts look good this season

16. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Well I knew it would be pretty quiet in the Ol NFL Forum today. Come on Steeler fans, you can show yourselves.:embarassed: They showed their true colors last night. Didn't someone say something about Big Ben being one of the best quarterbacks in the league? And he can't even get his team in field goal range?? :lol:

17. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

HAHAHAHA....Oh man, I loved watching that last night

18. upncomincatfishking

upncomincatfishking New Member

State:
    Cheviot Ohio
    YOU GUYS ARE IN FOR SUPRISE WHEN THE BENGALS BEAT PITTSBURG BOTH GAMES AND WALK ALL OVER INDY.

WHO DEY

19. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Okay Bengals fan, calm down. No one said anything about the Bengals. Glad to see you're so pumped up though.lol However, walk all over Indy? I do recall last November the Colts went into Bengals stadium and won a shootout, didn't they? Manning had 370 yards passing and three touchdowns, and a quarterback rating of 104.9. Has the Bengals defense got that much better this past offseason? I am pretty sure I remember the Bengals star linebacker David Pollack taken off the field on a cart motionless against the Browns last week, Dexter Jackson the starting safety was also injured and isn't going to be playing for a little while. That could hurt that defense something fierce. Oh I forgot to mention the starting Center Rich Braham was also injured and won't be playing for a few weeks.:crazy: I don't mind the remark about the Bengals beating the Steelers, I hope Cinci whoops their ass! Shouldn't be hard to do seeing that all you need to do is score a field goal to beat them.:lol:

20. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    My God Ryan, You need to stop staring lovingly into Your Peyton Manning bobble head dolls eyes and come back to reality. Last Year the Colts couldn't get it done and They had Edge. Now with no running game and all the weight on Mannings sholders Do You really think you'll go any further into the post season?????