LETS GO FISHING SHOW

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by BIG_D, Dec 27, 2008.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    thout i would give you guys and gals the heads up
    thear is a lets go fishing show at gateway convention center in collinsville IL.
    ph.618-345-8998
    www.letsgoshows.com
    janury 2nd 3rd 4th
    fri noon - 9 pm
    sat - 9am - 7pm
    sun - 10am - 5pm
    Jeff Williams founder of team catfish will be conducting seminars fri - sat and sun
    think i will go friday
    thay will have all kinds of boat camping and fishing venders thear will be showing off old collectable fishing equipment you can take your stuff to get it apraised or to sell it as well
    will have bass fishing and crappie fishing seminars as well
    prices are kids up to 15 years old $3 bucks adults $7 bucks cheack out the web site incase i left anything out it looks well worth a visit :cool2:

2. catinaldatime

catinaldatime New Member

State:
    Girard, IL
    thanks for the info brother

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Dallas Thanks for the heads up. Jeffs seminar will be worth the trip.

4. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i was thinking the same thing

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Yep, that time of year, always good show with tons of all that crap we just have to have, LOL...... Thanks D.

6. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    im *thinking* about goin on friday for a spell. i have to go back to florida on saturday morning at 730. who's goin?

7. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i will be thear my better half and ouer girl is going with me just look for the ugly fat guy thats me lol wish i had my BOC shirt Paul lol i know end of jan lol

8. BIGCAT GarryEads

BIGCAT GarryEads Head Cheese of the USCA!

State:
    Francisco Ind
    I talked to Jeff, yesterday and he will be there. I will be going Sunday.

BIGCAT GarryEads:wink:

9. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Think I'm prob going friday, not sure what time yet though

10. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Now Dallas that is a terrible description to give out, I mean, I will be so busy telling everyone that "no i'm not Dallas" I won't get to look at much :wink: :tounge_out:

Gonna run over Friday probably noonish time myself. See what they have I need then go back Sunday to buy it when they don't want to pack it all back up :)

11. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    lmao that descrip will aply for half the men there wont it lol

12. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I went last year and spent too much money ont hings I still have not used. Wish they would hold these BEFORE Christmas... that way my stocking would always be loaded to the max! :smile2:

13. HOLD-ACCOUNT

HOLD-ACCOUNT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Hope to see you all there.......

Come by and visit, listen to the seminars, or check out the Team Catfish Tackle including our brand new line of catfishing rods.

See ya soon......
    Jeff

14. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    I was hoping for that!!! I'm looking forward to getting a better look at those rods!!

15. Dan the Fisherman

Dan the Fisherman New Member

State:
    Ramsey, Illinois
    Sounds like a great time to be had by all. I will be working Friday and Sunday. I have one more Christmas get together on Saturday so it looks like I will miss out on the seminar.:sad2: I hope you have a good turn out Jeff. Have fun everyone.

16. TEAM CATTER

TEAM CATTER New Member

State:
    COLUMBIA,IL
    I'LL BE THERE SUNDAY IN THE I BE JIGGING BOOTHE,ALSO BE THERE FRIDAY BUT NOT IN THE BOOTH BUT AROUND IT. SEE YOU ALL THERE AND STOP BYE AND SAY HI

17. Don Wessling

Don Wessling New Member

State:
    IL.
    I will be going Friday. If anyone wants to meet up around Mt Vernon, you are welcome to ride along.

18. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Yep, Gonna head out the door about noon or so, may run across one or two of y'all, Don't forget your $1 off coupon, hey it's almost a quart of gas, LOL.

When ya heading out Dallas, be pass'n yer way 0h 30 or so minutes out of my drive I guess, you buying lunch at Lobster LMAO.......

19. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    lol change of plan Randy going saterday be sher and tell me how it is this evning

20. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Yep, should have stayed home, LOL. Found myself walking back to this dang 18' ark with a nice merc 50 tiller set up on it, boy, I think it may be time to put the other boat on the sale block and just go with the one last new one LOL, between that and $75 on "custom" swim baits, and the little one just having to spend 3 hours with the snake guys daughter, to much walking for my ol' busted arse, LOL. Hey Dallas, check the board for me tomorrow and see if I won any cash and prises would ya:wink:. One thing I did find strange was the electronics setup one side had all the Lawrence stuff out and running and the other had tons of Hummin Bird but not one thing was set up on running display :eek:oooh:, any who, gonna be a packed elbow to elbow jaunt tomorrow, glad I went today, wasn't to bad. Have fun y'all.......