Lets go fishing fellers

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by dirty harry, Apr 20, 2007.

1. dirty harry

dirty harry New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Wassssuppp yall,

Well been out to Portland a few days and then was in vegas a few days but im home now. Wanna do some striper fishing Saturday at steamboat beach, Linster you working? Then I wanna try my old spot maybe sunday for some big ole kitties. How yall been doing? Cant wait till June and our Mendota gathering. Hey Bertster, I got an idea, That place off Peltier road of mine, I got a little small boat one manner type, 2 could ride down the slough easy, we could put her in at the bridge and ride down and getout and fish, lets get linster involved here and turn him on to some big ole kitties.

Bye for now brothers

Paul

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Hey paul brother....... You catch anything? I plan to get out Fri or Sat. May head out early sat AM and fish all day and over the night. Either Mendota slough, James Rd. Anyone else fishing this weekend?

3. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "What Up Big Paul"?,

I got just one word Buddy :)0a14: well maybe two words - LoL)
    I'm Ready!!!!!!!

I haven't been out since me & Linz hooked-up right after the Gathering in March.
    :sad_2a:
    I would love for me, you & Linz to get together & go down to the Mendota Gathering.
    (What do you say? The Gas is on me!, I just want to go Fishing. :0a32:)

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Wanted
    Goes by DIRTY HARRY

Last seen with bird nest in his reel. He is armed and desperate. Proceed with laughter.

Needed for fishing. $1.00 Reward!