Let's Go Colts! I'm back!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by LilRyjoe04, Aug 23, 2006.

1. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Well you all knew it would happen sooner than later. I'm back and more ready than ever for the start of the 2006-2007 Colts season. The first season game will be against the Giants, Big brother versus little brother. So everyone that said Eli was better than Peyton last year will get to see what happens.LOL Where's Phil and Jim at? It's not the same without them giving me some crap about how bad the Colts stink.:lol: Let the games begin!! GO COLTS!!!!

2. BAITFISH

BAITFISH New Member

State:
    Bringhurst,IN.
    You know the Colts still suck!!!!

3. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    The Colts will have one of the top 3, if not the best record in the NFL. Up there with Denver and Carolina.

4. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Welcome back Ryan,give us some thoughts on losing Edge.I see a good season again but probably not as good as last year but we should make the playoffs.Interesting interview with Peyton on PTI the other day.He said he wished he was more like Eli as far as hiding his emotions on the field.Other teams can visibly see when he is upset so they know what they are doing is getting to him.He should review the game film of every game Unitas played.You couldnt tell anything from his face and if you just knocked him on his butt he gave you a cold stare that said I'm going to run the next series of plays right down your throat or throw a touchdown over you.Schedule is tougher this year so we shall see.:big_smile:

5. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I don't think the Colts will be as good without Edgerrin James, but they will be a great team anyway. Also, I don't think Eli is as good as Peyton, yet. In a year or two who knows.

6. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I'm sorry but payton manning is the biggest CHOKE ever. LOL

Josh

7. BAITFISH

BAITFISH New Member

State:
    Bringhurst,IN.
    Bravo Josh!!!!!!! He is the defanition of choke

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I have to agree 100%!!!

9. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Well you learn something everyday.I thought a CHOKE was one of those dohickies you pull to start an engine!:big_smile: :lol: :smile2: A CHOKER on the other hand is someone that caves in to pressure in tight situations.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!:eek:oooh: In that case I guess Peyton qualifies so far.HOWEVER lots of famous quarterbacks never won the big one.John Brodie comes to mind Dan Fouts and Dan Marino also.Elway was called Smellway by Denver fans after losing 3 times IN the superbowl and now is a hero after winning.SO its a little early to award all time honors to Peyton.My personal feelings as a Colt fan is they will never win it all with Peyton calling the signals.If they turn the game over to an offensive coordinator like most other teams they will go all the way one of these days.:smile2: Good to see you again Jim hadn't heard much from you lately.:smile2: :big_smile:

10. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    The Offensive coordiantor for the colts gives Manning 3 plays through the little speaker ssytem in his helmet. One pass play, and 2 running plays that are in either the same or similar sets. Then Manning looks at how the defense is lining up and calls which play he thinks would be best. Generally if there are more than 6-7 people in the box he calls a pass but if they are spread out more he'll go with a run.

11. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    ":0a25: back Ryan" - Now with that being said,
    Let's Do This! :boss:
    Because had enough of Tennis & Golf :0a14: . lol:happy:

Take it easy - Later,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

12. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    glad to see another colts fan on here, cant wait till opening day

13. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    well them colts are going to play them cowboys in the super bowl.If they are going to be that good.

14. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Cowboys won't make the playoffs. They'll be better with the TO factor, but with their sub-par offensive line and their statue of a quarterback they won't go anywhere.

15. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    Jim said it!

hey Jim, tell me...why do the colt fans get amnesia in the off-season and forget how bad their team sucks in the real world?:lol:

glad you're back Joe....sorry to hear you still think the colts can win a superbowl with manning....gonna be a long season for you buddy:lol:

16. BAITFISH

BAITFISH New Member

State:
    Bringhurst,IN.
    I think Joe is still on drugs!

17. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

yeah, Jim...he's back on crack. we talked about that Joe - you done forgot?:lol:

Attached Files:

18. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hahaha, love teh picture!

19. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Okay Okay, I knew I was goin to get a lot of replies on this.lol Did you all know that Peyton is the only quarterback in NFL History to have 8 consecutive seasons with 25+ touchdowns passing? I know it's been tough seeing the Colts do so well and then do so bad in the playoffs but some of the blame has to fall on the O line for what happened last season, and if you don't agree with me you don't have a clue what you're talking about. The line allowed 5 sacks in the game against the Steelers in that playoff game and the Steelers got the gameplan from the S.D. Chargers in game 14 of the reg season after the Colts 13-0 start. I still beleive last year should have been the year but shit happens and I still think Peyton will keep doing a great job like he always done and no other QBs' stastics even come close to his that are still active in the NFL. I still love the Colts and I will keep routing them on no matter if the go 2-14 or 16-0. And yes Jim Edges loss will be a problem, but they will have to adjust and take it one game at a time. Peyton is the best regular season QB in History in my opinion, I will agree he has trouble in the playoffs, but the blame should not all fall on his shoulders. With all that said GO COLTS!!!

P.S.- Jim I don't want to hear you saying anything because your Viking team has been horrible for a while, atleast the Colts make the playoffs every year.:tounge_out:

20. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Oh Gawd Ryan do We have to do this again????? W/o a running game the colt's will go no where. The giants Will beat them in week one