Let's Give Bubbacat Some Attention

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishrollo, Aug 17, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well, I have been a member for a little while now, and don't wanna take anything from anyone else in the repair section as in terms of helping others. But, I have viewed many posts over the last year or so, and want to give recognition where its due. Bubbacat spends alot of time helping those with engine problems or even questions about their motors. I haven't had any problems myself to need to ask, but its a nice thought we have members like him around if we would. So shoot him a thanks, reps, or a simple post thanking him for his dedication in his way to the site, and for helping us fellow catfishermen stay on the water! rollo

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    sorry Bubba.. cat is with a k not the c.:big_smile: rollo

3. BailBonds

BailBonds New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I hear you on the thanks to BubbaKat. I'll guarantee he's saved members thousands of dollars. If I ever figure out this rep thing I'll do it.

4. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I haven't even seen him post in quite a while. Is he in good health and just being stealthy, or afraid Catfish Commando may send him to Iraq? LOL

5. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    BubbaKat has helped me.

Reputation- In the upper right hand side of any post are 2 click thru's One, a medal, is to give rep.

The other, in red, is to report an inappropriate post.

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thanks Bubba Kat.Without you a lot of us would be up a creek with out a paddle(so to speak.)

7. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Bubba, you are truly an asset to all of us... :wink:

8. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Ditto, what they said.
    :smile2:

9. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I agree with giving credit where credits due. Bubba forgot more about a boat motor than I will ever know. I've seen him help people every since the day i joined. Thanks for the help Bubba.:wink:

10. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    He has helped me out and is willing to help anybody else out who needs it, so if you don't know something about your motor or it's giving you troubles, don't hesitate to ask there are several members who will respond!!!!

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I have yet to need engine help, but I have no doubt that Willard would be there for help. I have met him and had a great time talking to him. He is a friend to all. The least one can do is rep him.

12. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Guys I appreciate all this but its not necessary because I enjoy sharing what little knowledge I have and love doing it. I haven't really been to much help lately because I have some greater issues concerning my wife's health that I have to take care of myself so she comes first and foremost.
    Thanks guys for the pats on the back it does feel good.

13. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    you truely deserve it from the posts I have read, and best wishes for your wife as well brother. you are appreciated by many!...... rollo

14. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Just take care of that woman Bubbakat, don't worry bout it, you help enough already...Hell i know you saved me a ton of money on that force engine( and i know how much you dont like them)...it's still running good btw, i promise i'll get rid of it when it ain't running too good...thanks for all the help, you provide invaluable knowledge..

15. odtimr

odtimr New Member

State:
    nebraska
    Bubba
    I feel you have been a wonderful, helpful part of this great forum. Our prayers and best wishes for the wife. Thanks for all
    Luck

16. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    thanks buuba for the you have given me in the past and prayers for the both of you hope all goes well with the wife