Lets Get Some Opinons On 2006. Will It Be A Better Year Than 2005?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by cat daddy 791, Jan 26, 2006.

1. cat daddy 791

cat daddy 791 New Member

State:
    Kansas- Wichita
    With All The Torrential Rains Last Spring, The Early Fishing Season Was Pretty Sorry, I Must Say. It Really Messed With The Early Spring Spawnin The Mid-west. I Caught Fish Into Mid-june That Were Still Full Of Eggs. Does Anyone Think That Last Season Will Have An Impact On This Years Fishing? Or Will 2006 Be The Year Of The Cats?

2. Catchinbiguns

Catchinbiguns Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    It's better every year for me. I usually recollect the good and bad from the last season and use it to my advantage.

3. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Hey cat daddy, Can't say that I've had a good year yet. But hopefully this year will do better. If I had to catch my dinner every night I'd probably starve to death:crying:

Matt

4. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    now that i can start fishing earlier in the year it will be a better year. Last year i didnt start fishing with Nate(Pendog66) until July and still had a pretty productive year

5. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    For me, 2006 will be a better year. I plan on catching at LEAST 1 cat this year.

6. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I'm kinda unsure at this point. Having all this warm weather makes me think that we are in for a serious dumping of snow and all that and rain, the melting of it will cause bad floods. May just make for a year like last year. But you just never know. Here in Ohio , if you don't like the weather, just wait 10 mins. it will change. lol

7. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    i think this will be a great fishing year. I know more about catfishing this year after getting my first year behind me. I have more bodies of water to fish where i know big fish are and also i know where to get all the bait i need

8. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    well i hope 06 is a better year then 05 lol my goals this year are for the wife to land a 25+striper and a 20+ cat and a 8+ largemouth

9. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Gonna try to break that 10lb mark on a channel, and hopefully get a 20lb flattie.

Ray

10. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i just need to find more holes! so many people river fishin now i cant hardly find a good spot to fish nowdays.

11. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "I hope So" :eek:
    Last year I got my best Channel (21 lbs) & my best Largemouth Bass (10.3), so I'm hoping to top those two in "2006"!
    :0a23:

Thak It Easy,
    Bert:cool:
    (Shaina)

12. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It all depends on the rain for me, to much rain and floods will ruin the prespawn flathead fishing..Plus I need a couple new spots.

13. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I really enjoyed the 2005 Catfishin' season and really learned a alot from on the water experience and information I picked up from all the B.O.C. members on this site! I'm hoping for even bigger and better things in 2006!!!:thumbsup: