Let's Fish

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by FishMan, Mar 7, 2007.

1. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Is anyone considering fishing this comming weekend ?

Does anyone want to fish this comming weekend ?

We can use my camper for a base and fish overnight if we wish.

I will be going somewhere to fish. If anyone has any Ideas lets kick them around.

Danny

2. petersoutcats

petersoutcats New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hey Danny
    Headed over to Old Hickory again sat
    Start out at the steam plant catch some skippes
    Try for some rockfish
    Hit some Cat holes with cut skipjack or maybe (live)

3. Michael

Michael New Member

State:
    Clarksville TN
    Danny I would head out somewhere with you but i have a catfish tournament Saturday here in clarksville. we'll have to get together sometime soon. I'm headed up to reelfoot lake march 23 for some crappie I might be looking for a fish partner if mine backs out.

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Danny good luck.
    Just a pointer. The smaller fish ( Under 10 lbs) are starting to work here way up the creeks here on the Rn river.
    So if you can find a spot that will allow you to fish along a creek. That may be the best bet for you.
    Pete

5. rwilley3

rwilley3 New Member

State:
    Brighton, Tenne
    Pete
    I wish I had known that Monday as I was up your way fishing. That is about all I did though only "caught" 3 fish about 8# total. I could have used me a few extra ideas because I tried every place I knew on that stretch of river. My dad was up yesterday after sauger and he ended up with several cats one about 14# but he said all but two of his sauger were short. Seen any skippies yet? I made a few casts Monday but not even a flash and since I was getting a late start I went on with frozen bait. Maybe that was my problem?

6. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thanks Pete, that makes me think I might try saline creek close to home. You know it as the creek the bumpus mills marina is on. After the marina it doesn't look like a bay it starts getting narrow. I might give it a try.

Good info thanks again
    Danny

7. cattfishingking

cattfishingking New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Im going to be out on Percy Preist and Old Hickory in about two weeks and all summer