Lets do the math.

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by BIG GEORGE, Aug 1, 2009.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Heres one I'm gonna do next trip. I'm not one who enjoys beatin the water to death with lures for fish. Because I don't do this I am looked down upon by several folks. Like I care. LOL! I'm gonna do the math. I'm gonna record my catch to cast ratio on my next trip. What do ya think? Other than I gotta get a life. LOL! I think it would be somethin unique to the sport of cattin. I'm bettin my catch to cast ratio is gonna be pretty high.:wink:

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    <I'm bettin my catch to cast ratio is gonna be pretty high>

I guess that would depend on which species of cat you are targeting, George. Certainly trophy blues or flatties would not give you as good of a ratio as channel cat fishin'.

Bill in SC

3. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee

Yeah as Bill said.. Channels will help you most on that.:smile2:

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

You need to come fish the Potomac. LOL! Valid point indeed with the channels. Hey,its the cards I'm dealt and I'm gonna do it. LOL! Hell I may evn do weight to cast ratio. :wink:

5. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Good idea there. Im gonna do that next time out catching bluegills. Bet my cast to catch ratio is high too. LOL

6. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    im not getting what your saying bro, your going to use blugill like a lure:confused2: or what,

7. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :eek:oooh::eek:oooh: he is syaing look at bassfishermen they cast and reel and catch few fish where use catfishermen cast and wait for catfish to take bait we catch more fish then casting are bait out more :confused2::confused2::confused2:

8. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    HEY George, give 'em Hell. Stay safe and good luck to you!!!:wink:

9. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :tounge_out::tounge_out::tounge_out: yes give them hell big george--take the gun to the knife fight :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

10. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    oh yea i agree ,i leave my bait out for one hour then i check it,unless im in a spillway, i just dident get what he was saying:confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2: whatever that face is? lol, but sometimes if im in a cooling lake i got to check it more the bluegill die,if they are small

11. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    The point I'm tryin to make. A lure tosser will cast and cast and cast. Turnin the water white. LOL! I wanna see what the fish in the boat ratio is to how many times I have to cast a bait out. For example. If I have to cast my rod 20 times and I bring 10 fish to the boat thats a 2 to 1 ratio. For every 2 casts I brought in a fish.

12. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    i love that vidio georg, dont bring a knife to a gun fight, i tell my freinds that but they bring knives and gues who looses fish lol,,,, not me yea i cant spell your name, i cant spell lol:tounge_out:

13. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    i love that vidio georg, dont bring a knife to a gun fight, i tell my freinds that but they bring knives and gues who looses fish lol,,,, not me yea i cant spell your name, i cant spell lol:tounge_out:

14. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    LOL! Ya can't spell and ya post twice. LOL! Spell it like it sounds brother. :wink: