Lets do the IOWA ROLE CALL!

Discussion in 'LOCAL IOWA TALK' started by catfish kenny, Dec 11, 2008.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    All of you out there put it up and see whatwe have...Our state is small and under rated fer our great sport of catfishing and I will argue with anyone weather we have it giong on or not...we may not have them big 80 plus southern blues but we have them monster flatts round and some other good fishing too .I personaley am a proud member of the BOC and I promote this website as much as I can ...it has allowed me to gain knowledge of fishing and I have made some awsome cyber friends so anntee up who are ya where are ya IOWANS?
    Catfish Kenny- Keokuk Iowa-primary waters are the Missippi loc 19 " THE WALL!"-Lower DesMion River and lower Skunk ya give me a mudd puddle holding and I will try to catch in it:wink:

2. catfishlarryiowa

catfishlarryiowa New Member

State:
    Iowa
    catfishlarryiowa missouri river. Council Bluffs Iowa!

3. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    J.D.Straka,Council Bluffs,Iowa. Missouri River,12 mile,3mile,Mazingo lake Marysvill Mo.Lake Mannawa Co Bluffs.and like Kenny I would fish in a storm suwer ifin there:wink: were Cats there.

4. catfishlarryiowa

catfishlarryiowa New Member

State:
    Iowa
    J. D. now that you are retired we will haft to get together an do some fishing. also get ahold of me i have some river tourniments for the 2009 season

5. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    Marcus here; still here during the winter - don't know where the rest of the bridge brothers went. I fish the Des Moines, Raccoon, and anything else that's got structure for holding flatthead around the West Des Moines, Des Moines Area.

6. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey Larry best be on yer toes with JD(LOL)He is bout onrey(LOL)

7. rippinlips

rippinlips New Member

State:
    iowa
    I fish the sippi the cedar and several southeast iowa lakes. Cats through the ice anyone?

8. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Chris here, one of the Bridge Brothers. I fish primarily the Des Moines, Raccoon, a few lakes and anywhere else I can around the West Des Moines, Fort Dodge and Humbolt Ia area's!!!

The rest of the Bridge Brothers have disappeared! :crazy:

9. justwannano

justwannano Active Member

State:
    SE Iowa
    Hey just here
    I fish the Skunk--generally from Rome to below Lowell. Depends on water level.
    The Miss mostly around Huron Island.
    And sometimes the Iowa from Wapello to below Oakville.Again water level
    I wanna try Lake Odessa sometime.
    I 09 I'm gonna try Kennys wall and Gordhawks montrose area.
    I'll be callin you guys
    the best 2ya
    just

10. iabowhunter

iabowhunter New Member

State:
    South East Iowa
    Phil here. The poles are put up for now and the deer killing seasons have arrived. I fish the Skunk at Oakland Mills and Des Moines at Keosaqua. I've been known to take a road trip to fish with the bridge brothers in Des Moines. If you ever get the chance to hang out with the bridge brothers, DO IT!

11. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Im in hibernation right now....... WAKE me up when they start biting....

Your friend " CHAMP"

12. greg

greg USCA - STAFF Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    GA/ Ia
    Still here, still fishing some when I can.

13. Cuda

Cuda Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Name:
    Mike
    Mike here, I live west of Dubuque I fish Mississippi and sarounding waters. Even get down to Coralville once and a while and over to the wapsi. Waiting for iceout! Mike

14. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    lol I'll let you know Mike...

15. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    There probably bitting but tis too damb cold,I be waitin myself!

16. MO RIVER MAN

MO RIVER MAN New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Still here in Council Bluffs fishing the mo river and some ponds and lakes.

17. payton350

payton350 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Here in Council bluffs, Nishnabotna west and east fork, boyer, mosquito creek, mannawa, missouri, cold springs, and I love to stumble on new places, can't wait till spring.

18. catmster85

catmster85 New Member

State:
    Des Moines, Iowa
    First post but I guess the Iowa role call is as good as anything. West Des Moines, Ames, and sometimes Keokuk/Fort Madison when I'm on the road. Graduating from ISU this spring so I've been getting ready for some spring fishing. I'm assuming the "bridge brothers" are the guys on Scott Ave. bridge downtown? Anyways I'm always up for meeting some new people and I'd be happy to join ya :wink:

19. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    You get south to Keokuk pm me If I am heading to the wall ya might as well hopp in the boat and we will do some fishin:smile2:

20. catmster85

catmster85 New Member

State:
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Sure thing! My grandparents live around the St. Paul/ West point area so i'm down a few times every year. Also one of my college friends is Judge Noneman's daughter in Keokuk who also go married this summer. Drove around a bit before we left, there are some beautiful houses on top off the bluffs. Wouldn't mind sinking my hands into one that would need restoring sometime in the near future.