Let's all Rep the Commando!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by RamRod, May 9, 2008.

1. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    :0a34:​

I've seen a lot of rep being thrown around and yet our fearless leader only has a measely 1.5 mill. While others are topping out at +3 mill! What's wrong with this picture? So come on everyone, let's give ole Paul an "atta boy" and slap him on the back with some rep and show him he IS the top dog!!! Paul, please post your alive in this thread so we can nail your @$$ with some well deserved rep!:wink:

Feel free to hit your other staff members as well for a job well done!:big_smile:

:0a31:​

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    at first i was gonna just ride your @$$ on this. you rep mongrel you,lmao untill i read it. your right. he doesnt get the credit he deserves. he should be far ahead of the rest. :wink:

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Posting in here would cause controversy and I don’t want to do that.. :roll_eyes:

Especially with me getting ready to rotate back to the United States after a 15 Month deployment in Iraq :embarassed:

On the back of a 12 month deployment. :embarassed:

Having been gone 26/27 months out of the last 3 ½ years, leaving Betty all alone to cry herself to sleep each night. :embarassed:

Would not be right :sad2:

Big George will probably pick on me :sad2:

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv

naa! HE THANKED JOHNNY FOR THE POST,LOL. george you aint gonna pick on the boss are ya?:crazy:

5. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Paul, I don't think there would be anyone complain if you had more rep point than any other member. Well maybe Eric.:wink::confused2::eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2:

Good idea Johnny.:wink::big_smile:

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Sorry Boss but it say's I got to spread it around some first. So I'll just say at least I tried and glad to hear your about to come back home. Now hurry up and get here.

7. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I repped our founder.

8. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    I think he deserves more than a pat on the back & a hell of alot more than rep points for what he's doing over there along with all of our troops...he still posts & congratulates people on their accomplishments, and even sends pm's.. But most of all he sends emails thanking you for your support of the BOC thru donations & all the nice gear that's available thru the BOC store

9. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I agree with eveyrone he does deserve a lot more than that, expecially being the founder of this great site that we all love, him and others who works on here does alot to keep this site going and making it great we need to take time and thank them.

10. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    I'm still pretty new here but with all i've seen that he has done if ever member thanked him it wouldn't do justice to him. Keep up the good work and hurry home.

11. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    Paul deserves a hell of a lot more than just a few numbers on the screen. he deserves our upmost respect and support. hopefully he'll be at one of our gatherings this year and we can all give him a REAL pat on the back!!

12. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Paul THANK YOU!

13. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I did my part and sent them...Thank You Paul & Staff!!!:wink::big_smile:

14. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Thanks for all you do Paul for the USA and the BOC. Hope ya get home real soon. :big_smile:

15. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I, like John, rep'd the Boss not long ago and have to share the wealth before I can again. It was a "Just for doin what you do" rep.

16. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    I'll just put it this way - "The Man Started it all"!
    (Now Think about that. :0a14:)
    :wink:

17. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    excellent post johnny.

18. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    MAN JOHNNY,,,,LOL..... U REALLY DO HAVE A BROWN NOSE FOR REPS>>>LOL:smile2::smile2::smile2::wink:..... the top man? how smart is that trolling!!!! LMAO!.. rollo

19. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    paul i would like to thank you also....rollo

20. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    johnny trolling??? well only one i gave reps to from all this was the boss.:crazy: johnny asked us to rep the boss not him,lol. so thats what i did.:wink: