let us know

Discussion in 'GEORGIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by r ward, Aug 21, 2005.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Hey I know there are cats being caught in the lakes in ga don't be shy let us know where and on what :confused: :confused: :D

2. Cheez

Cheez New Member

State:
    Trion,GA
    Richard for some reason we GA folks don't talk all that much about our fishing. Go figure. Sometimes it's like pulling teeth. I have been doing real well of late but my fish have been coming from TN river. Maybe we can get the home folk to speak up if we stay on em. I'm like you I know they are catching fish.

whatever it takes

Cheez :confused:

3. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    All I have ever fished are lakes. Allatoona, lanier, Jackson. Haven't had very good luck. Heck my buddy and I have about ended up in a catfish farm just so we can say we had any luck. Figured on the next fishing trip I'll put on the diving gear and put frozen fish on our lines, LOL

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Well I guess that means just got keep on triing but at least your fishing :cool:

5. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Richard you seen my luck here and with all the rain up north the rivers here are starting to come out of there banks and the currents are so strong that 16oz of lead just can not hold the bottom.

6. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    hey gator looking for some 8ft hevey action rods no inserts in the eyes ,think you can you can throw me a price reel seat needs to be for a baitcaster,i need 3 of them made