Let us keep our river bank

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Aug 22, 2007.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I was at the river today to check it out and I talked to a waterworks/waste water employee.I live in Keokuk Iowa and our banks to fish are soon to be limited moreso than what they already are due to"HOMELAND SECURITY"/Roquette Americia.The factorey stretches a great span of our river bank and for those who do not have a boat are gonna loose according to this man.They are giong to shut down a couple miles of river bank...TO PROTECT THERE INTREST????? I wander,they own this town and have 3 employees on the city council so you tell me what is up?I am just a poor working man that loves the river.I am fortunate to have a boat but ther are alot of people that are less fortunate that should have axcess to our wateres so that they can enjoy time with ther famileys.This realy pains me because it is not a good thing for anyone but Roquette Americia and the pencil pushers that are gonna hand them the right to take our banks.
    LET US KEEP OUR RIVER BANK!!!!

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Who the Hell is roquett America? never heard ov em, and as for closing off the banks, Why cant they just fence themselves in .