Let the Sportsman Channel know how we feel.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Big Dav, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    I just sent the Sportsman Channel letting them know how much I enjoy and appreciate the Catfishing America show and what it does for our sport. We all need to continue to vote for the show at this link. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=sGvvEp0sfEIRR3FgulZ8xg_3d_3d

Also it would be nice if everyone would send them a message to let them know how much we enjoy or would like to have access to the show. Here is a link to send the Sportsman channel a message. http://www.thesportsmanchannel.com/utility/contact/generalinfo/index.php

I hope this helps.
    Thanks
    David

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I've sent a couple e-mails to them and Time Warner Cable trying to get that channel. Never have heard a reply but the more people that e-mail them the better chance we'll have of getting it!

3. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    I think feedback from us about the show would be helpful to us all. Letting them know we enjoy the show and also from those that can't get the show. Let them know there is a demand for the Catfishing America show.
    Not only does Don and Eric need support on this but it is very important to the BOC for this show to be on the air and in high ranking.

Just my thoughts about it, and thanks.
    David

4. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I've sent them a few e-mails and to Comcast, my cable provider, to pick up the channel. I got replies from "The Sportsmans Channel", but not from Comcast. Oh well, I wound up contacting Don Sweet about buying the complete season of the show on dvd's and he was very generous in giving me a good deal on this. I would recommend any of you that have a problem like me with not being able to get the channel, contact Don and he will hook you up! BTW, this is supposed to be part of my Christmas from my wife, but I just had to sneak and watch one without her knowing, LOL! Very good quality and entertaining show, can't wait to see the other 25 episodes! Thanks, Visual Films!

5. olddriller

olddriller New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey David,
    Do you have any ideal how much a month it would cost? I have direct Tv.
    Do you have it ?
    Paul

6. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    I pay about $5 a month to get it over the internet. It is better than nothing at all. Just need to make time to watch it every week. The time slots make it a little tough for me to catch the episodes. I may end up buying the complete set on DVD like tnvolcat did.

7. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Big Dav,

The good thing about buying them, is you'll always have them to watch anytime you like!

TNVOLCAT

8. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Brandon,
    The only thing holding me back from buying the entire season is I am going to wait and see if Santa brings them first. :smile2:
    I will be contacting Don after the Christmas crash and buying the set. My kids love to watch the show and my wife does as well. My little girl (3 years old) says they are going to catch the big kitty's. :smile2: