let it snow let it snow let it snowwwwwww

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Welder, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dec muzzleloader season in MO. Let it snowwwww about time we get some good cold weather. Just 2 more weeks and boom time again. C,omon
    slickheads I need a few more in the freezer.

2. BubbaCat

BubbaCat Well-Known Member

State:
    Arizona
    the weather outside is frightful:wink: couse deer rut season is near :big_smile:.little deer will stick out real good in the snow !

3. calogan

calogan New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Well we are going to get our share here in Iowa over the next few days! 6-12in expected and blizzard like conditions :eek:oooh:

4. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Sounds as if it's going to be a good time for all. LOL The wife went to the store, the generator is ready, truck is full of gas, I'm thinking I'm ready. The bonus is both boys are home right now, so I have digger out people. LOL Happy days. Later Andy

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Same here. Gonna be different hunting with the smoke pole with the new dates.

6. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hay J.C. now you have me confused which ain't hard to do (Smoke Pole) do you roll them puppies yourself or what?? and do you have to have a New date before you can fire one up??? Which I might add would really piss the wife (Big Bula Mae) Off J.D.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  7. bluejay

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Smokem if ya got em!!:wink:

8. jdstraka

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Guess I'm too old to change J.C.,If I can't get my Buzz off Crown and Coke or silver Bullets then so be it.However I did try it once and Yes I did Inhale,That's My Story and I'm sticking to it!!!!! LOL,J.D.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  9. bluejay

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    After bein around you JD I would say you don't need any of that wacky weed. How is your son doing?

10. jdstraka

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Blue the son is on the mend but it will just take time,Thank's for asking. Now go Smoke Pole some Deer as I have the Beer Drinkin taken care of for Ya. :wink: J.D.

11. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    Yes these new dates really hampered my muzzleloading season,wifes family chirstmas party the 19th, I already told my wife and kid, I will spend christmas day at home, The weekend I wont be home.