"Let it Rip!"

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG GEORGE, Oct 6, 2008.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    We got threads to ramble. We got threads for OF's. We have em for our furry friends. What about one that lets ya tell us how ya feel? It may help keep ya outa a tower with a high powered rifle. LOL!

I'll start. I'm really sick of "FAT" chicks wearin size small tops. Nothin against fat people,hell I'm fat. We all need love. LOL! They got that nasty blob hangin over the pants (that are also too small) just grossin me out. Sad part is they put it on and thought they looked good. LOL! Is there a mirror shortage we ain't aware of? LOL! OK your turn. Remember, "LET IT RIP" :crazy:

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    My rip would be guys in ping thongs :eek:oooh::tounge_out:

3. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    BG is on the loose. Can't take hairy critters, ramblers, or 'ol guys who can't find their teeth 'eh?

What's wrong, fishin' poor lately? Can't afford the gas to put your boat in the water? Can't tie your snell hooks anymore because of eyesight problems? Gotta go around and worry about rotund ladies who can't dress themselves? BG you have been on the East Coast too long. You are starting to meld in.

But ya know Mr George you do have a point. One I think we should pursue. Are all topics applicable here Mr George, with the magnificient 7's approval of course?

I am all for it. If you last most than 24 I will jump in here Mr George.

See ya in the morning, Darling. (maybe, LOL)

Later, John

4. bnewsom71

bnewsom71 New Member

State:
    Mathervill
    I am with John on this one. I will post in the morning. This ought to get interesting! I am a loyal subscriber to this one George!

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I'm surrounded by a bunch of "CANDY BUTTS" LOL! Come on!!!! How about the ones that let thier kids run around a store like a pack of wild dogs? :angry:

6. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Without trying to get this throw ed into HI============ I am fed up with all the news media and the politicians.

It's got to me,,,, so bad, Jerry Springer and professional wrestling is more real and truthful.

Tomorrow I have 3 tickets for Jerry's audience. I will get my stupid fix.

7. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    Sick and tired of my sons midget league football staff.
    Wont buy practice equiptment,concession stand equiptment,or pay so the boys can practice on the actual football feild.

Coachs who are only there to coach thier son leaving all the other boys to learn on thier own,then after losing a game + thier son faking a inury tell everyone else its thier fault his and the other coaches son couldnt score.

8. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Ya still here my main man? GOOD!

Here is a beef, Dude.

I hate pro sports of any kind. The fans, the organizations, the players the media. The only thing I like about pro sports is the wives that divorce their husbands for watching the crap. I do like a good beer now and then, (well, all the time) only I don't got to watch the boob tube and some jerk who can't read his contract without a $400.00 an hour lawyer to rip him off.

Then, BG I got Wal-Mart to discuss, and wives to discuss, and guys who try to get in my wives pantry to steal her cookies and fishing to discuss and killing poor innocent things and God Lord BG are you a phsychiartist? I shall be here daily, I hope you don't charge too much.

Thank you Sir BG. I hope you are here tommorrow or what shall I do?

AW

9. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Ok, you asked for it!

I'm sick of idiots who don't know enough about how to run a convienence store in the USA, let alone SMALL TOWN USA!!!!:angry: These people don't care about whether or not they have product, whether it's on the shelves, or whether the place is even clean.:angry:

Why would ya buy a store and then run it into the ground???

Good thing they got idiots like me to run the place for them even though I don't get paid near enough to do it!!!

And while I'm on the subject, why do people hire customer service reps in the US that can't speak english????:eek:oooh:

10. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Now we are cookin with gas! LOL! Lets all form a "0" "ZERO" tolerance position on stupidity and ignorance. Don't take it anymore. Tell em how ya feel. I was in Walmart today with 3 rolls of elastic thread for fishin. Went to the 10 item or less checkout. In front of me was a gal with a cart load of items. I'm talkin at least 30 or better. Did I say somethin? Ya darn rite I did! Did she move? You bet she did! It feels good.:big_smile:

11. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    LMAO BG! Good thread. We'll hear alot about people's jobs, and how they suck.

What I love, is the people who dig through the bacon like they are buying a new car. For christ sakes, it's freakin' bacon! They will ask me some such idiotic question like..."This bacon has alot of fat on it don't ya think?" NO KIDDING! IT'S BACON! It IS fat! News flash...If you don't like fat, don't eat bacon!!! Alot of times, it's that gal that BG was talkin' about. They scatter the bacon everywhere, then head for the twinkie isle! :crazy::smile2:

12. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

Next time let em know!!!! LOL! :cool2:

13. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I'm usually pretty even keeled but one thing that pisses me off is drivers. I drive about 25 miles one way to work, I will cross paths with 2 to 5 ( most days more) absolute idiots everyday going and coming. And yeah BG I usually tell them about it :smile2:!!

14. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
  15. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Yeah, I run into those same morons on the lake every day. The first thing they do is back their crap onto the ramp before they get it ready to launch. Then they will take forever doing it while a bunch of other people are waiting. Then they will bump into your boat at the dock (probably the same idiots that open their car door on yours at the mall). Then when they see you on the lake, they either ride by you ten feet away at full throttle or they throw their anchor in right beside you and start fishing like you're not even there. Then, when you can't stand it anymore and say something, they reply with the "do you think you own the whole lake" crap. DANG! GIVE ME A BREAK! :angry:

16. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    let me start with the fast food drive-ups. Most of the time they just cant get the order right and more often than not, it takes a long time to get your order. Then when you try to order they cut you off and ask questions. Oh and after you pay they want you to pull up so they can serve someone behind you before they complete your order. "I DONT THINK SO! I'll wait right here thank you". When they interupt me while ordering...I just go in silent mode for a whole minute until they are ready to listen.

Now days you have doctors diagnosing over 50% of the kids with Attention Deficit or Bi-Polar or some other thing we didnt have when I was a kid. The old man new how to get my full attention and it didnt come in a prescription bottle. And yes, I learned to control my temper at a very young age or else. LOL. Some times I wonder if I was abused child back then or was it just old fashion descipline, and I would really love to stand in time out for a long time because my a$$ would be too sore to sit for a week.

17. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    I am a bit tired of current trends in the education system. Lets put a little (just a small bit) of accountability back on the students...we are all stakeholders.

18. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA
    What about when you're in a cave and a bat flies up your nose? :eek:oooh:

19. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Ok B.G. here is just one of my pet peeves. First don't mean to step on anyone toes but here goes. Why can't the people who come to this country speak English? How many times have you went to a store and heard them speaking in thier countrys langauge.I say if thier going to be in the USA talk English or they should be shipped back to thier own country. This just plain drives me up a wall.
    Got many more but this will do for now.

20. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA