Lesson learned

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by slowboat, May 15, 2008.

1. slowboat

slowboat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    While fishing Hoover last night for a few hours I wasn't having any luck and it started to rain, as usual, so I decided to leave. As I was reeling in my second pole, the one with the hot dog on it, when Bam something big hit it. When I got the fish to the boat to my surprise I realized I had just caught a Frezzy Bass. Whow my luck has changed as I remembered reading in BOC that Freezy Bass are good bait. So I baited my hook and cast to the same area that I had been with the hot dog and in a few minutes I heard click, click and bam I set the hook. After a few minutes of a very hard fight I netted a huge chanel cat. How big was it? I'm glad you asked. When I went to weigh it I realized That I had Left my weighing string in my builden.
    Lesson learned, Keep extra string in boat...sb

2. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Point Well taken Hal ....... LOL! :smile2: Garry-

3. tacraft61

tacraft61 New Member

State:
    Powell, Ohio, U
    i'm not stupid ,but explain what a frezzy bass please:0a22:

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
  5. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    a freezy bass is a not well known species,only a few lucky poeple have actually caught one and can recognize them,they closely resemble a heety bass,which closely resembles a whattheh**l bass.seems our friend shummy knows where some are,as he can get some for bait.i think we need to give him some rep points for standing up and saying"there are freezy bass",and when i get my bait store going,i will have some in a bait tank in ma builden,