Well our wedding is know down to less then 3 months and we have run into a crossroad. This past Friday Crystal and I drove to Virginia for her to take her nursing boards and unfortunately found out today that she did not pass. The problem lies with the fact that she now has to wait 45 days to take the test again. We have been depending on her to pass this test because that then means that her pay will more then doubled. We have yet to find a house, pay the photographer, etc. and that extra boost would have taken care of alot. The advantage is that hopefully around the 19th of July I will become permenent full time at the engineering firm I am at and then my pay will rise but I don't know if it will be enough. If you all could please keep us in your prayers as I know there is a reason for this, because there is a reason for everything. With that being said we are not getting disappointed about it all and know it will all fall in place, we could just use the extra prayers. Thank you so much!