Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
288 Posts
Any one want to go to Riner today call me.
Yeah go ahead and tease a man that is at work. Thats ok though Ill be back at it this evening. Water is still up some and a little stained. lots of grass in the water yesterday evening.

· Registered
5,832 Posts
Yeah go ahead and tease a man that is at work. Thats ok though Ill be back at it this evening. Water is still up some and a little stained. lots of grass in the water yesterday evening.
yeah,it got bad down there friday night,real fast too.don't know where that water came from.

· Registered
5,832 Posts
Don't let Paul catch you in his hole guy's It will get ugly !!!!!!!!!!! Real fast with a fast boat. But don't worrie you can hear him comeing 3 miles out . so just drop the trot line
aw man,me and paul is good to go,shoot i'll even let him run it,if i ain't there.lmao J/Kme an paul only do the limb lines there.lol

· Registered
5,832 Posts
Just kiddin' bro. I don't have any holes. lol
i got one,but its too nasty for anyone to fish.:embarrassed:lmao

its all good,paul.i like ribbing people,and can take it too.you fishing that night tourny at ringer?i might,according to how i'm doin' in my other tourny.

· Registered
722 Posts
hey,dwayne,me and you have done gave up some of our honey holes to kenneth,and dustin,when they gonna start giving up some?lol
man i wish we new some to show yall that yall didnt already know about. but i think yall have already found most of them. if i find any i will let yall be the first to know

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.