Les Miles is staying with LSU

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by s_man, Dec 1, 2007.

1. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Just about a hour ago I saw on Gameday that Les has agreed to a new contract with LSU, he just hasn't signed it yet. That bodes well for him staying. The funny thing is that he got where He's at with Nicks recruits, and might not be the uber coach everyone seems to think lol. I would like to take this time to officially toss John Coopers name into the hat as the next coach of the Michigan Wolverines. That would be super lol. And if they have to pick Les then so be it. If they won't play for Lloyd they won't play for Les.

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I would not start celebrating yet, LSU fans. That is exactly what he said weeks/days before he left Oklahoma State. If history has any significance, he is known for not telling the truth, the whole truth, or anything resembling the truth.

3. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    LSU guys, I don't want you to be disappointed....... so don't get wound up on Les Miles staying at LSU until that Michigan job is filled with somebody else. I wouldn't trust him as far as I can pick him up and throw him, and that wouldn't be very far. If he were so intent on staying at LSU, then why didn't he sign his new contract that he was offered? Be careful, I don't think Miles is as solid in his commitment as he looks. He's already proven that he can't be trusted.