Leaving for Kentucky Lake

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by catfisherman_eky3, May 20, 2006.

1. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Im leaving Tuesday May 23 going down kentucky Lake and staying for about a week, ill miss all of you all, and all of the interesting post that gets posted on here. Hopefully when I get home ill have some pictures of some fish I caught, but ill see you and talk to you all when I get back.

Matt Penix

2. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    Have A good SAFE Trip. I Wish You The Best Of Luck & Most Of All POST THE PICS, When You Return.

:big_smile_2: Elliot

3. catfisherman_eky3

State:
    Kentucky
    I will most definetely bring the pictures back why im thinking of it ill go ahead and post one of me catching a catfish out of the river last year down there.

4. catfisherman_eky3

State:
    Kentucky
    heres one pic of my fish

Attached Files:

5. catfisherman_eky3

State:
    Kentucky
    so hopefully when ig et back ill have some pictures of some bigger fish.

6. Majesticman

Majesticman New Member

State:
    Missouri
    What area are you staying on the lake? Will be there myself starting Thursday. The calendar says best fishing starting Friday. Good luck!

7. Aftercats

Aftercats New Member

State:
    Tennesse
    I don't know where you are going on Kentucky lake but if you go by Paris Landing side on the south side of the road by the bridge I am told that there is some good catfish structure there. Good luck and send some pics!

Daryl