Leave it to Shanahan...

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Dmitri, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    To put together his spin on the Bill Walsh West Coast Offense and Zone Blocking to put a kink into the Ravens D. Any takers? San Diego put up a good fight coming off a bye-week, but couldn't get it done, with Denver having an extra week to prepare, think they can pull off a win? I do.

2. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    It will be a good game. plummer needs to step up his game if they stand any chance to win. he can't have his usual mistakes and expect to overcome them with a defense like baltimore. The team that wins that game will be the one with the fewest mistakes.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    The Broncos will give them a run for their money and come out on top in the end I think. Mike is a great coach that knows how to tweak things enough to get victorys.

4. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Mike has 3 superbowl rings...looking for another but with how the bears are playing I dont know if the AFC will stand much of a chance in the superbowl if things keep going like that no matter what other team makes it.

5. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    THe ravens D will Rock Jake "the Flake" Plummer and He'll be throwing left handed INT's again.LOL The Donkeys will Be lucky to get a W this week

6. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    We'll see, Brad. I have faith in Plummer. I think He'll throw for just over 50%, about 200-225 yards and 1-2 TDs and 1 int. I think he may fall back on Sheffler and Alexander while the WRs spread the field if they can't get open. but if Kircus and Walker don't have the speed to get open, you can always count on Rod Smith to out-route the defense to get open. I'm sure it will be a fairly low scoring game (no team with over 24 points) unless one offense finds a hole and blows it wide open. The Ravens D is great, but the Broncos D will outplay the Ravens offense. Tatum bell with 83 yards, Mike Bell with 34 and a TD.