Leaps n bounds

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Jun 15, 2007.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :cool2:The BOC seems to be growing in a fast rate again (which is great) therefore it's almost impossible to say Welcome to each new member seperately so I am taking this oppertunity to say Welcome to all of our newest family members.Don't want anyone to feel left out by answering one and not someone else. So to all new Members
    Welcome !!

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I want to say a big Hey to everyone new.Glad the BOC is growing! To all new members this place is down home family. We laugh we cry and just generally have that feel good feeling to be around each other.So come on ya all welcome aboard and have fun! Be warned it's addicting!!:smile2:

3. GETHOOKED

GETHOOKED New Member

State:
    Arizona, Scott
    Feeel the same way,every day there are newbie's. Was once there, and loved to have people answer my posts, so welcome and enjoy

4. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    WELL I GUESS OUR RING LEADER KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING WHEN HE CAME UP WITH THE IDEA OF COMING UP WITH A SITE THAT AFFECTS US ALL IN WAYS THAT WE ALL SHOULD THANK HIM FOR. THANK YOU BOSS!! AND A BIG WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MEMBERS OF THE BOC!!!

5. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Ditto!!
    Thanks for thinking of this, John :lol: Don't have time anymore to read so much here, so I know I'm missin alot of posts, but sure don't want anyone to feel left out!

I try to catch most of them on the General Convo board here, but... whew... when it gets busy, it's hard to keep up!

6. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    couldn't have said it better myself John.