LEADSTOCK and First Gateway Cats Meeting

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Cuz, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Is SATURDAY January 26th, 2008 From 10am Till????

LOCATION: Cuz's Barn. Be There or BE SQUARE and well all rip on you unmercifully in BOC fashion. :wink:

2. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I dont want to be square or ripped so I will be there. Besides, I like cookies.

3. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    that sounds good to me. I'm there, I'll get direction later

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Mrs Cuz will not dissappoint thee Sir Bob. :wink:

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    :cross::cross::cross::cross::dribble: I hope I ain't grounded then, I really want to meet yall! atleast once, damn, guess I better head to Genovese aaaaaagain......LOL why can't a girls best friend be a dog too :eek:oooh:.

6. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
  7. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Hey everybody i just saw in the news thread. JW had an accident in a tractor trailer today. He is out of the hospital and will be ok. He is banged up some but injuries or not life threatening.

8. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    hey cuz,pencil me in . by the way hows it feel to fly the big bird?

9. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Bob, these aren't just any cookies. They are the best. My mouths a watering just thinking 'bout them. Last time over she was bringing them to us hot, straight out of the oven. mmmmmmmmm.. LMAO!:smile2::tounge_out::tounge_out::smile2:

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Hopefully I can make it down there. Don't have no lead except in the sitting area:roll_eyes: but would like to get down there just the same. Far as I know now I believe Slider and I are planning on trying to come down together. Save on gas that way .

11. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Of course. Why wouldnt you be able to? :smile2:

12. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Well I am wandering how many fellerz from the east side of the river may be better off hooking up and filling a car or two, rent a limo or something, really wouldn't make much sense for X amount of people show up in seperate vehicles, unless some are staying for ever, LOL, ya'll know what I meen, just a thought. Throw out some ideas, If the gates open at 10:00 a.m. and close when ever Mrs C says so :)wink:). I know I couldn't last much more than 6-7 hours, LOL, but then again who knows, just my $0.01 worth. What yall think? I can always have the other 1/2 drop me off, she has friends down south of there.........

13. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Thats a great idea Randy. The more folks that carpool the cheaper the gas bill would be for sure. Theres a couple other fellers up your way that may be able to help out. "The Barn" is only temporary. I'll be finding another location in the near future for our get togethers so that it is central to most of you all. In January we can finalize the details. I just wanted to more or less get the date posted so as to give folks some time to plan for the date. I'm excited to meet everyone.

14. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    I've fished in Ozark streams all my life, and live within 5 miles of the Missouri river. Never wet a line. (Maryland Hieghts) I've fished in the Mississippi probably 3 times, and 2 of them were snagging.

I won't have much to contribute in the way of expertise, but really want to learn how to do it (big river fishing).

I also wouldn't miss another to oppertunity to see a 300 lb. Brittany Spears.

15. Dave53

Dave53 New Member

State:
    Lonedell M
    Since the meeting is a day after my birthday I won't forget this one or ask for directions the day of the meeting. I just ordered a new no role sinker mold for 6 and 8 oz that I'll be bringing. I'll call my sister to get a bucket of wheel weights.

16. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Hey I grew up in an old barn I like old barns! :smile2: guess for a few years we could always rent a constuction trailer on I-64 LMAO!

17. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Nothing like a barn party for your birthday Dave.

18. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    It's my birthday too, that weekend. Looks like there needs to be one he## of a party!:eek:oooh:

19. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That is right it is.. Maybe Mrs Cuz can make ya up a special rum cake then!:big_smile:

20. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    My birthday is the 18th sounds like we could put together one hell of a party.