Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAS ANYONE BEEN FISHING LAY LAKE LATLEY???? THE PIC OF ME (IN ORANGE) CAME FROM LAY FEB. 29, 2008 ON SKIP JACK.. IF YOU HAVE ANY POINTERS I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR AND ILL SHARE THE SAME..

JORDAN

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've been fishing Lay since the first of March... we remodeled a place on Cedar Creek and we finnaly moved in... water temp is 59-60 degrees and the depth off the pier is only about 6 feet--- right on the flats off the creek channel... in fact I'm fishin right now! and I caught a small yeller cat a few minutes ago on a black salty - 30inches or so... last week before the front we caught a couple of real nice blues one prob better than 20 pounds... this lake is the best.. I used to fish it a few years ago and have several in the40-50 pound class... lots and lots of big blues.! I'll upload a pic if I catch a big un tonight!

See ya

Kevin

P.S. here's how a lazzzzzzy guy fishes.... couple of rods posted on the end of the pier.. couple of salty's swimming on some circle hooks... a big spot light to poke out the window of the house and check the lines.. and a big chair in front of a tv with an ice cold glass of tea.... it doesnt get any better than this...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.