Latest PETA ad

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flatheadhunterx, Jul 31, 2007.

1. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    HAVE ANY OF YOU FOLKS SAW THIS BILLBOARD i HAVE YET TO SEE ONE

2. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Last time I checked fish were not considered animals.:0a7::0a10:

3. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I treat those dipsticks like the insignificant insects they are......ignore them, and if they get too close ....SWAT 'EM! :wink:

I don't waste my time viewing their terroristic propaganda, which is all it is. They're all mis-informed drones following someone who's simply using them for their donations of tax-free cashola.............

I belong to my own "peta"
    PETA= People Eating Tasty Animals

Smitty

4. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Man, they're never gonna stop with that kind of mess.

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I refuse to click on their sites because I don't want to be added to their "approval" rating.

6. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I think they have too much money and not enough brains. Some of the stuff they say and do has no base in reality. They repeat the stuff that their "leaders" tell them to say. I read that they started put fish food in the lakes that were going to have tournys in them, so that the fish would be full and the fishermen wouldn't catch them.:eek:oooh: This is what these people are: nothing but uneducated sheep.

7. superman

superman New Member

State:
    DeSoto MO
    i agree with you jess they are just sheep following there leader

8. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
  9. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    doesn't the bible state that fish have no soul and are not animals or something of that nature? these people arent in an organization, there in a cult with a leader who has every one of the members whipped into shape to do what they say. dont listen to em, its a free country and believe what you want but when it comes to peta and them trying to harass fishermen and hunters doing what they enjoy it crosses the line. those are some of the only people i have no respect for when it comes to treating everyone equal.

10. stickusmc

stickusmc New Member

State:
    Glasford, Illinois
    as miranda lambert put it "if god didnt want us to eat animals he wouldnt have made them out of meat:big_smile:

11. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.
    If one of these guys got attacked by a grizzly bear, I bet their love of animals would soon change......

......AND their attitude towards firearms!!!

12. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Help make the laws or lose the ability to do so!!!!:sad2::confused2: stand up and be counted friends.

13. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    lol, yep.....just ask Timothy Treadwell. He was the nutjob that "lived" with the bears in Alaska.

He's currently has a "field position", as fertilizer. Too bad his girlfriend wasn't any smarter than he was.

Smitty

14. cubedweller

cubedweller New Member

State:
    MO
    I'm inclined to simply let them do what they want and think as they please, just as long as they aren't successful in trying to change what *I'm* doing.

I certainly won't give them any money.

The moment they invade my space, hobby, or enjoyment -- then we'll have problems.

15. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    thats the whole point they are trying to reach out to other p.e.t.a. people and get something started i think its bullcrap myself, where are the humans rights? lol i hook myself at least five times per fishing trip and who is crying over me? lmao JUST ME! lol cause it hurts not cause the hook hurt my feelings lol i guess it is inhumane to catch a fish using hooks but to pull thousands out of the water and let slowly die on the boat is just fine? lol i know we hafta eat but maybe set a limit before some species are gone completely. do they actually put more tuna in the waters where the big fishing companies drag them out? maybe feeder fish but how are they supposed to grow up and repopulate the waters when "there are bigger fish in the sea?" lol and then the dog with a hook in its mouth is supposed to make us feel bad about fishing? heck noooo fish's mouth holes grows back in a day or two so what is the big deal? a little uncomfortable trip and they are back in the water lol or should we ALWAYS eat the fish we catch? cause ill tell you this much i DONT KNOW how to fillet fish and certainly cant bring em home to my wife to do it lol so thanks p.e.t.a. but ill catch photo and release and to be a good sport i'll rub its chin to make sure we get even better????? :tounge_out:

16. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Ya I saw that guy on tv. You could see that his girlfriend was not comfortable around those bears ( what person would be:confused2:) His lolipop was short a stick.

17. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Jess, lol I'd have felt safer around the bears than that freak :eek:oooh:

He was definately a few bricks shy of a load. I think one of his "camping trips" would have made a good "introduction" to joining the ranks of peta. :haha:

Smitty

18. cubedweller

cubedweller New Member

State:
    MO
    That was hilarious...I'd never heard that one before but it makes absolute sense. I'm going to have to borrow that one. :smile2:

19. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I saw a pic of that, not on a billboard (thank goodness). I have been on their site, and all the stuff they said on there was bull crap. what they are saying is a fish has the same feelings as a dog or a child. where the crap do they get those ideas??? thats just a small example...don't read whats on their site if you don't want your blood to boil.

20. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Jon- I'm glad to see that as a young sportsman, you know better than what they try & say. Be sure that you share your feelings with your classmates.

Some of you may not be aware they (antis) are trying to force their warped ways onto the youth of this country by being allowed into some schools. They try to make young impressionable kids believe their garbage. If any of you parents are ever made aware of this at your kids school, you should complain about it. If I had kids & knew about it in advance, I think my kids would have to be "sick" that day. I would also expect equal time in the school to promote hunting, fishing, and trapping.

Smitty