Latest on Rampage

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by Flatheadhunter33, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Rampage will most likely fight on the UFC 91 card. He's currently free on $25,000 bail and charged with several felonies and misdemeanors. From what Dana White says, drugs did not play a part in Rampage's incident. Im guessing that they tested him? If he fights, we might see him go at it with Wanderlei Silva or possibly Shogun Rua.

2. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Why do people who have everything and anything...the world at their fingertips...do such stupid stuff... I'll just never understand it...... :confused2: He may get to fight for now, but he'll probably see jail time for the things he's gotten himself into....

3. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    I wouldnt mind watching Silva knee his head in for the "third time" LOL!!!

4. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I guess that the angle that his lawyers are using will be that he has some kind of mental illness that caused him to lose control of his senses...at least that is what Dana White was saying.

5. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Too many fists and knees to the head = mental illness. That's a pretty solid defense.:wink: Now that is some brilliant counsel. :big_smile: