latest mushroom report

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by stump jumper, Apr 9, 2009.

1. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    went out today for a couple hours not bad for the first part of april and by the way skippy im eating mushrooms tonite :misdoubt:

Attached Files:

2. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    You shouldnt eat those Steve. Those look like the new imposter mushrooms. Better let me take a look at them first. :smile2:

3. wielms6

wielms6 New Member

State:
    warrenton missouri
    hey bob after inspection of those imposter mushrooms better bring the bad ones here (and im sure at least half will be bad )so i can feed them to the hogs to avoid any further human consumption

4. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    hey guys im confused now,i found them behind your hog lot does that mean the hogs threw the imposter of the other imposter out back behind the hog lot

5. fish13

fish13 New Member

State:
    missouri
    wow! Thats a nice mess of mushrooms. I live south of you in Southern Jeff. Co. Gonna take a day off work next week if we get a day in the 70's. But it's starting to get late and the mushrooms apparently are goin to bust anyhow. Did you search around dead elms or ash trees. Creek bottoms or sloughs? I live close to the mississippi and have some good looking areas around me. Thanks for the pics. Made my mouth water!

6. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Stump, STOP RIGHT NOW DO NOT EAT THIS POISONIOUS VARIETY. Send me the GPS coordinates of where this invasive imposter is growing. I am working hand in hand with the authorities to eradicate this problem before they breed with the natives and ruin it forever. This must be stopped immediately. I repeat, immediately. All person are directed to reveal such discoveries to me so I can take proper action.:eek:oooh: This is a matter of national security.:cool2:

7. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    What do I have to do with any of this??????

8. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Skip he probally doesn't even know himself.:smile2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2:

9. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    ok justin go ahead and drag yourself up in it! SKIPPY said he needed proof shroooms were up

10. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Could you fax me an application ASAP? I have a keen eye and would serve an elite group to the best of my ability. I'll even furnish the sacks for such a mission.

11. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    Dang nice haul! I so envy you right now. :roll_eyes:

12. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    skippy i think he is going insane from those bad shrooms we need to investigate ASAP

13. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
  14. Stl-Stitch

Stl-Stitch New Member

State:
    Saint Charles, MO
    Stitch likes Mushrooms!!!

15. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Found 5 in my backyard yesterday and 2 on the river today. Didn't spend a whole lot of time looking spent more time fishing.