Latest Insider E-mail Video

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by scout, Dec 17, 2008.

1. scout

scout Active Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I just got through watching the latest Insider E-mail Video from Paul and it was great. I myself think that it connects me to the BOC on a personal level and really makes me feel that I belong. I really look foward to reading them. I am really looking foward to when my good friend Big George gets together with Paul to shoot a video. I hope it goes well and they do not get arrested in the process:happy:.

Hey Paul, I am pretty sure that that personal best of 18 pounds will fall soon.

Happy Holidays To Everyone.:006:

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    I have called the Sheriff's Department and asked for the proper paper work for Big George's visit. They said I had to sigh a waiver for him :embarassed:

Glad you like them, just like the old days in a way, minus the moose robe pajamas. :wink:

3. scout

scout Active Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Paul, you guys are going to have a blast lol. The moose jammies were fine but catfish jammies would be better:roll_eyes:.

4. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    keep'em coming Paul. i love the video format and the info. can't wait for more. and as a side note i don't have enough bail money for both you and George so when he visits ya you two are gonna have to arm wrestle for it. lol!!!

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I expect the BG video with Paul will come with ratings. (XX) Not a shirt size.:big_smile:

6. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Enjoyed it boss. I found this photo of Big George just in case the sheriff needs one. :big_smile:

7. scout

scout Active Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Paul may have to put a disclaimer on that video before he puts it out. He may also have to do alot of editing lol.:big_smile:

8. Stubby

Stubby New Member

State:
    Kansas, Ar
    I don't know Big George but anybody that drinks beer from a blue can is all right with me. And, you're getting better as a movie star A smigen more glare knocker on the top tho..

9. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Good one boss. Felt like I was settin in the room with you. Want another beer while I'm up? LOL

10. Leftenant

Leftenant New Member

State:
    NC
    Kudos to Paul on keeping us all informed. As usual, a great job! :big_smile:

11. kennylee

kennylee New Member

State:
    Missouri -
    I enjoy the video newsletter, great stuff. I like, the tell it like it is and say it how you see it, aproach Paul uses.
    The only criticism I can offer to the Catfish Cammando is, we know your dedicated but take a few seconds every now and then to drink your beer, no one likes warm beer on this side of the pond,lol.

12. joe0580

joe0580 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i loved video too. had to stop a couple times because it was lagging but who knows why. but i loved it and now got a buddies tackle shop trying to contact you and another fishermen that does trips to get some free ones and should be really nice. thankx for all you do for us and all

13. Oldbear

Oldbear Member

State:
    Iowa
    I enjoy them also and especially always looking for new products to try. Thanks Paul for your service and enjoy the retirement you deserve.

14. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    Good video Paul. I don't care one way or the other about moose pj's but if you could just wear a hat it would really help cut down on the glare. I bought a BOC hat and I wear it. Do a search on "BOC hat" and maybe pick one up.

Seriously, I did enjoy the Insider video - keep em comming.

15. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    With all the RAVES the Email list is getting I'm surprised not everyone is in on it. Thats another good point about them, I like the layback, relaxing manner in which the BOSS dishes out the info. I check my Email a lot more often now always looking for latest NEWS.

16. catfish_clayton

catfish_clayton New Member

State:
    Catania, Italy,
    Enjoyed the news letter. Great stuff!!!

17. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Great video Paul thanks a bunch:big_smile:

18. thunderchicken

thunderchicken New Member

State:
    Yuma Az
    Just watched the video and loved it. Makes me feel like my fishin buddy came over and we are tellin lies....er.....stories to each other. :big_smile: When Paul catches his pb I sure hope the camera is rolling! Now that's something to drink beer to. Tight lines

:cool2:

19. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Great vid there ,Almost had to look around and make sure you weren't in my livin room. Keep up the great work Paul.