Last weeks report

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by WhoJosh, Aug 19, 2009.

1. WhoJosh

WhoJosh New Member

State:
    Hamilton,Ohio
    Before you read, some of you may have seen basically the same post from TheRiverRats weekly GMR update in Ohio Rivers Talk. I just figured I should post it here too. In the past week I went to the Great Miami River here in SW Ohio a few times with BOC member TheRiverRat. On 8/13 I got a 7lb channel, river rat got a 5lb channel and lost a 15lb+ flathead at shore. We went next on the 22nd and I landed 2 flatheads, an 8lber and a 10lber. We went for an hour or two on the 23 and had a few good runs, but no hook-ups. River rat and I went out yesterday and I landed one small flat, 3.5lbs. We tried to get back out today, but only went for 15min because we had a storm moving in, but Rat got one run. Gonna try to make it back out tomorrow if the weather isn't bad. Here's some pics of the fish. Rat's channel is missing because I can't get any pics up on my computer.
    7lbchannel.jpg View attachment 69887 View attachment 69888

2. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Those are some nice fish.

3. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thanks for the report and pics!

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Congrats Josh and RiverRat on the nice Cats! :big_smile: Thanks for posting the pics! :cool2:

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Nice job. Thanx for sharein.

6. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Nice fish Josh. Thanks for the pictures.