Last weekends fishing

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by puppypal, Jul 28, 2008.

1. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    We headed out way early to lock and dam 4 and fished a bit but the sun was hot big time and felt like 102 in the shade, so the only thing I managed to catch was a couple brim for DH's bait. All and All I still enjoyed gettn out and about and wetting my pole for a bit. We had to cut the trip short because of somethings that went on around home but you bet your boots I will be back!:smile2:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sorry that your trip got cut short and it was so stinking hot!! Good luck in the future and keep us posted

3. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Glen sorry to hear your trip got cut short. but i am glad to see you made it down my way . ive been fishing there all weekend -in the evening and came home with two good channels and some 2-3 lb stripers . talked to some locals and they said they was dredging the bottom trying to fix it up from all the high water . I hope your trip didnt discourage you from comeing back

4. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Patience always catches the bog fish!
    Since I have to boys both going to be seniors I only gettn needed as a mom every once in a while! LOL Except when of course they need money! :smile2: The fishes will no doubt be there when I get another chance to catch them......

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I can not stand the heat, I will cut my trip short as the sun gets hotter. Come on fall!!